Quote Game

Tools    

You're missing a "have" in that sentence there, jrs.

"Excuse me while I whip this out..." - Bart (Cleavon Little), Blazing Saddles (1974)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

They run as the very whip of their masters were behind them - LOTR - The Two Towers

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"Oh I did some damage, I know it's true
Didn't know I was so lonely 'till I found you
Who can go the distance, we'll find out in the long run..."

- The Eagles, "The Long Run"

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
- Llyod Dobler (John Cusack), Say Anything... (1989)

"I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not to today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life." - Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), Casablanca (1942)

and following the theme of regret...

"a rat king....several rats knotted into one single intelligence. i've seen a rat king. there was one on the clara pandy, being taken to tarantula. i saved it's life. the rats were dropped upon the warzone. they ate the whole world and gnawed on the bones of its children. my fault. all my fault. i saved its life.
oh luiz....luiz, you lied."

the ballad of halo jones, volume 3, by alan moore, illustrated by ian gibson.

"I never meant to give you mushrooms girl,
I never meant to bring you to my WORLD,
Now you're sittin in the corner cryin'
and it's my fault, my fault..." - Eminem "My Fault"

"I'm sure in 1985 plutonium is available at every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by!" - Doc Emmett Brown (Christopher Llyod), Back to the Future (1985)

"No, but I sure don't want to eat anymore of this crappy breakfast!" - Homer Simpson

"Why am I caling you by your first names, I don't even know you? I still call my boss "mister", and I've been working for him for seven years. But all of a sudden I walk in here and I'm calling you Rick & Shelia like we're in some kind of AA meeting. I don't want to be your buddy, Rick, I just want some breakfast."
- DFENS (Michael Douglas), Falling Down (1993)

seven

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."
William Shakespeare

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

"What is your major malfunction, Numbnuts?!? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!?"
- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman (R. Lee Ermey), Full Metal Jacket (1987)

You Romans play with kings and nations as a child plays with toys...................Attila the Hun

"She's a dancer who doesn't dance, he's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a Bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys."
- Igby (Kieran Culkin), Igby Goes Down (2002)