A Simple Tale

Tools    

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter

I might add that first sentence doesn't make a whole lot of sence.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while

I See You When You're Sleeping
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster

Get off my island
Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster a

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only

Once, Jesus walked across his pool, but David Letterman forgot to shimmy up the balcony. Jesus looked across at the hideous goiter protruding and bubbling while Bob Hoskins ate lizard pants. Then horrified Mrs Hoskins picked her sticky hamster an olive only to