Miniontv's Quiz !!!

Tools    

sharon stone??? took me a while to realise the tongue was part of the kitty

The Adventure Starts Here!
How do you people see this stuff so easily? As soon as someone posts the right answer, I can see it, but I can't figure it out on my own! It does look like Cameron Diaz -- that's my vote, but I feel like I'm stealing points from whomever sees it first!

BTW, I also can never see those 3-D Magic Eye things, either, so maybe I just have bad eyesight.

http://www.magiceye.com/

I See You When You're Sleeping
Austruck, all you have to do is split the features from the background, see two different things and not one. Don't let the image fool you.

I know *how* to do it, but it just doesn't gel. Maybe because it could be one of thousands of people, my mind doesn't wrap around any single one of them.

Just one of those things, I guess. If it's a word pattern or number pattern, I'm pretty good. But visual patterns aren't my forte.

I can't see anything but my own future headache with those 3-D posters either Austruck.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I can't see those 3D pictures either! I've been trying for ages on that site, but it just as LS says, gives me a headache. I want it to work so badly!!!

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to give everyone a headache! At least I know it's not just me.

My husband can find those things fairly easily and I know others who "see" the stuff right away. I can't even find them once I see exactly what I'm looking for!

ANYWAY, where were we? Cameron Diaz.

My life isn't written very well.
I say Michelle Pfff...Phf...Ffff---Pffiefer.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The yummy Cameron Diaz.

well done jrs1013 you got 2 points.
Austruck and Travis_Bickle got one point.

It Was.........Cameron Diaz.
The scoreboard in the first post has been updated.

Next one coming up.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cameron.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	659  

OK, here's the next image. Check out the first post if you don't know what to do.

Remember - The first person to post the correct answer will get 2 points, the next consecutive correct posts will get one as normal

Also, if you are TOTALLY wrong you get a minus point.

I'll reveal the answer later ok, here it is......
Attachments

Name:	treepuppy.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	660  

omg...........that guy..........James someone...........ummmmmmmm
omgggggg.....is it James Woods.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

This one is hard but I think it's Vin Diesel too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Looks a bit like Sal Rubinek.

well done r3port3r66 you got 2 points.
Caitlyn got one point.

It Was.........Cameron Diaz.
The scoreboard in the first post has been updated.

Next one coming up.
Attachments

Name:	vin_diesel_03.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	670  

OK, here's the next image. Check out the first post if you don't know what to do.

Remember - The first person to post the correct answer will get 2 points, the next consecutive correct posts will get one as normal

Also, if you are TOTALLY wrong you get a minus point.

I'll reveal the answer later ok, here it is......
Attachments

Name:	french baby.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	671