What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Learning to use my left hand in ways I never thought possible.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im sat in my frontroom drinking a coffee and wishing I could take more painkillers.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
After having a few hours sleep earlier I cant get any now which really sucks so I am uploading my sons birthday pics to fb and will post some on the picture thread in a while My little boy is having his first sleep over at his nanas house tonight with his uncle (who is 2 years older) so I bet they have had a fab night on the xbox and causing some mischief

The People's Republic of Clogher
Learning to use my left hand in ways I never thought possible.
You'll go blind!

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Finished writing a letter of recommendation for a student and am now streaming Cat People through Netflix.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im playing on the 360 with my son and drinking coffee while im chilling on a single matress in the frontroom as im very broken from the head down lol

I See You When You're Sleeping
Right now tucked in bed trying to get over a cold, netbooks fit into every scenario.

testing out my new handheld projector for saturday's basketball game. the scoreboard software works like a charm in a dark room, but we'll have to see if it really goes the distance in a moderate lighting. if it doesnt, im taking it back.

Female Jungle Poster
Waiting for a friend to come by for a visit.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~