What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Trying to get a moth to fly out of my house, it keep dive bombing my head

Welcome to the human race...
Sitting here, kinda dreading what the next 24 hours will hold in store for me.

Trying to wake up (for the 3rd time today -- think I need some of Neb's coffee... )... and thinking about watching a movie.... just can't figure out which one.... there are so many I need to re-watch or have never even seen....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There are those who call me...Tim.
Eating cheesecake. I've recently grown to like the stuff after being put off by it at a party at a young age. It didn't help that the cheesecake in question actually tasted like cheese.

Just got home from work, been away for a while many, many changes in my life...most of them positive! Just wanted to wish everyone well, I miss being a part of the conversation

Oh and by the way, one of the not so positive changes...my computer died about three months ago, been using my wife's PC when I can but with the new Job and the odd hours...that isn't much.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Just got home from work, been away for a while many, many changes in my life...most of them positive! Just wanted to wish everyone well, I miss being a part of the conversation
We have missed you too Nice to see you

Playing Scrabulous. Shush Gummo! That go made me think of Foul Play. Some of the words they let you use. I tell you what.
I played that word many times. Sometimes I even call myself that word

I played that word many times. Sometimes I even call myself that word
This could be the longest game in history. I am having loads of problems getting the page to load.

After my 'not' planned break is over, I'm going to go rearrange my back porch, and put my exercise bike on the other side. My neighbor can't seem to find a new hobby. The smuck! At least the other one use to walk around in his yard, acting like he was looking for something. Sure, it was every day, 6 days a week, at the exact same time that I went out to ride, but at least he tried to act innocent. This man just stares right at me.

Yeah the application do tend to have troubles with loading and such...it's not just you. You just need to be patient; keep refreshing the page or else come back later. I spent a month playing a game with someone before, so take your time! lol

I just got back from buying gifts...3 birthday gifts and a wedding gift. Geesh and it was just my birthday to....But these are all for Jason's side of the family so I just put my name on them lol. Now I am heading to an appointment.

Yeah the application do tend to have troubles with loading and such...it's not just you. You just need to be patient; keep refreshing the page or else come back later. I spent a month playing a game with someone before, so take your time! lol
No worries. I have more patience than anyone I know. I've been trying once, closing the page, and coming back the next day. Until today, when I assumed you may get annoyed. I thought, "She's going to delete this damn game, if I don't hurry."
Good to know.