The Official NFL Thread

Tools    

Do anyone need sports channels for free for private use and watch NFL matches.

At least he gave us a Natty. That there, is forever! Good luck Jim, and thank you.

On a side note, between the Wolverines and the Lions, it's been a great year for SE Michigan.

Go Ravens and Lions! I'm trying to picture what would happen if Detroit advances to and wins the SB. Can you imagine the size and the scope of the riot that would ensue? It would be f**king apocalyptic and the gold standard against which all future championship riots would be measured.

Future historians would congregate to discuss the tipping point that triggered societal collapse. Several would point to a Midwest American sports team improbably winning a sports championship. The rest of the attendees would cluck their tongues and roll their eyes of course.

"How could such a purportedly joyous occasion lead to Armageddon?", they would ask egg-headedly.
"You don't understand" would be the response. "They hadn't won a championship in 66 years!"

Just had an amazing thought.
Wouldn't it be historic if the last game played of the season was the same two teams that were in the first game of the season?
Chiefs & Lions, and the Lions won.

Go Ravens and Lions! I'm trying to picture what would happen if Detroit advances to and wins the SB. Can you imagine the size and the scope of the riot that would ensue? It would be f**king apocalyptic and the gold standard against which all future championship riots would be measured.

Future historians would congregate to discuss the tipping point that triggered societal collapse. Several would point to a Midwest American sports team improbably winning a sports championship. The rest of the attendees would cluck their tongues and roll their eyes of course.

"How could such a purportedly joyous occasion lead to Armageddon?", they would ask egg-headedly.
"You don't understand" would be the response. "They hadn't won a championship in 66 years!"
The '84 Tigers set the bar. Downtown has been all redone since then. So, we'll just burn Windsor.

I know I said I am not a camo type of guy, and that is true. However...

...I went to get a new raincoat and there it was. It is not an official Ravens piece, it is "just" purple camouflage. But it'll do. I'd say look for me on the sideline, eight rows up from the corner of one of the end zones, but now you have no chance of spotting me. I'm gonna blend into that sea of purple.

Good luck, Snipers!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Really hoping the Ravens win, even though they should be an overwhelming favorite. One Tom Brady experience is enough to last a lifetime.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Hoping Holden survived. Stadium looks like a damn warzone after all that pyro!

The trick is not minding
So I guess we go from a Baltimore/San Francisco rematch to a possible Kansas City/San Francisco rematch.
Unless Detroit flips the script, somehow.

Just had an amazing thought.
Wouldn't it be historic if the last game played of the season was the same two teams that were in the first game of the season?
Chiefs & Lions, and the Lions won.

I'm not bummed. I'm excited about the game I'll make out of it. Every time they cut to T.S. in the stands (well...private suite), I'll take a sip.

Well hell. 24 unanswered points. Looks like the clock just struck 12 midnight.

I'm not bummed. I'm excited about the game I'll make out of it. Every time they cut to T.S. in the stands (well...private suite), I'll take a sip.
You'll be sh*tfaced by half time.

No surprise they went down swinging. Well, at least they'll miss getting hosed in the SB on a questionable call that hands KC the game.