The Love Guru

Tools    

This movie looks like its gonna be really good. I've been waiting a long time for Mike Myers to come out for another original! Awesome decision in picking Jessica Alba to co-star as well. I'm definitely gonna watch this one when it comes out.

-Hattori Hanzo

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
A lot of words came by my head while using that. I chose an oldie, but a goodie

NO!

Urgh. The only interesting thing about it is Justin Timberlake and whatever he doesn't have on. I might go see it, but Mike Myers should have just made Austin Powers 4.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'll see it! With the exception of Cat in the Hat (shudder), I've enjoyed Mike Myers' films. Plus it has the midget from the Austin Powers movies! LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Looks pretty funny. Alot of the old Mike Myers crew, and he really doesn't have too many bad movies, so hopefully another great movie.

It looks like austin powers undercover more then a new movie. Same style, same mannerisms. Both of which are old news and not overly entertaining any more. The austin power series flopped because it kept doing the same thing over and over, this is the same thing with a new face.

Http://SurrealUniverse.com
Reviews on food, games, manga, new movies, and more!

Lost in never never land
This film looks quite subpar. It is probably something I'll see when it starts making its round on cable and there isn't anything else on, but it seems to be the same old song and dance of Mike Meyers.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Not the type of movie I would see... I thought it had a sad publicity/marketing effort of American Idol

This film looks quite subpar. It is probably something I'll see when it starts making its round on cable and there isn't anything else on, but it seems to be the same old song and dance of Mike Meyers.
I agree. Basically looks like an Austin Powers sequel without all the Bond spoofs. He's basically an Indian non-spy version. They even threw in midget humor. Why not just another Austin Powers?
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

I believe they are cooking up another sequel to Austin Powers. I can't get enough of Mike Myers.

Verne Troyer (the midget from Austin Powers) is the manager of the Maple Leafs in the movie and I think he plays a pretty big role in the movie. He was actually my favorite character from Austin Powers (mini-me and that odd job guy from the first Austin Powers).

Those stills are hilarious btw!

i didn't know Stephen Colbert and Jim Gaffigan were in this flick! i just saw the trailer on tv and they are the sport announcers. ha! this might be decent

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Was it just me, but on the TV spot last night, wasn't Steven Colbert's voice not synced very well?

I'm assuming Stephen Colbert plays... Stephen Colbert? I keep on finding new people in this movie, I just checked on IMDb and I saw Jessica Simpson on there too. I wonder why they didn't put her in any of the photos.

I just saw Mike Myers on the MTV movie awards and he really gets into character and has so much energy it really makes you believe he believes he is the character. I wanna see him take on an Indian guru

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Saw this one last night. Colbert was one of the best parts of the movie. There were a few laughs but it's one of those, thank goodness I didn't pay to see it DVD's for me.

I didn't even recognize Justin Timberlake so I guess that says something about his acting.

Alba is always a pleasure to look at. So is Romany Marco and Meagan Good.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I like Myers but this really does look like his WOREST film ever! I really have no interest in seeing this.