Frank Vincent Dead at 78 - Go and get you fu**ing shinebox!

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Sad. I was hoping he and Pesci might get a third round in The Irishman.

RIP.

Having just caught Goodfellas on TV again the other night, I know who he is. R.I.P.

Was great in Goodfellas.

RIP

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Damn, shinebox is one of the greatest insults in movie history mostly because of his delivery. I've used that (jokingly) in real life many times, and i hate quoting movies.

His best role is easily Phil Leotardo in The Sopranos though. The show is full of detestable characters and i think Phil (along with Ritchie probably) is the only one you see alot of that has very little redeeming features. Like you see Ralph is a good dad for example, the main interaction you see with Phil and children is the part he's threatening his 13 year old nephew. Great a-hole performance. RIP

RIP. Just read there that he had formed a band in the 60's that included Joe Pesci. Thought that was cool.
That's interesting since Joe Pesci was involved in the formation of the Four Seasons!

Great actor. His (I know it's been years since the end of The Sopranos but I'm still posting a SPOILER) for anyone who's stumbling in here and just now catching up on the show)
WARNING: spoilers below
death on the Sopranos was one of the most heinous, especially the *crunch*pop!* or whatever that sound effect they used for his head exploding under the tire.
Whenever I think of him, I always think of that scene, but I'll try to train myself to think of the "shinebox" scene. His acting, and Pesci's reaction was greatness. And then De Niro getting in on it. Godspeed, Frank!