Peter is 17!!

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey everybody...our local punk turned 17, so give a shout out to Peter (otherwise known as OG-) and wish him a happy one.

Happy Birthday Pete-tah. Be good.
~Sades

Happy Birthday, Pete. At 17, I 'spect those rants in the Ups and Downs thread about clerks denying you the purchase of R-rated DVDs will be all but elminated, yes?

Congrats. Enjoy your newfound power!

Now With Moveable Parts

Hee Hee...."newfound power".

Happy b-day, OG Readmore!

Ah, I remember seventeen. Those were the days.

I was seventeen when I bought my first copy of Seventeen Magazine and read the first seventeen pages which were filled with seventeen advertisements that I promptly tore into seventeen pieces.

Now, how many magazines did I buy?

Yep, I'm retarded. We've got high hopes for the new medicine, though...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Thanks!

(missed this thread when it first came around, only by a little bit of time though)

Originally Posted by OG-
Thanks!

(missed this thread when it first came around, only by a little bit of time though)
Just a little late

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by OG-
Thanks!

Longest setup of a joke ever.

history *is* moralizing
17 is younger than i ever was, or even younger than me as i was 17,... and in the US it means many years left to be allowed to have a drink, while back at home i had been drinking beer and wine for 3-4 years already........

Originally Posted by OG-
Thanks!

yeah, and Mary-Lo has been gone a for a little bit...