29.27%
12 votes
Married
9.76%
4 votes
Divorced
41 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was married twelve years, I'm good now. Seriously don't see myself getting married again, but never say never.
When I first read this I read it as married at 12 years old. I was like, damn, Seanc you started young.

I'm never getting married. I came too close to a complete disaster. I think I like the single life.

Hmmmm.... a year ago, Godoggo was with someone. Now she appears to be single. Another piece of the puzzle.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The one thing I have to wonder if when (or if) I have a kid if I will still be on this site. That may be the disappearance of Raul.

The one thing I have to wonder if when (or if) I have a kid if I will still be on this site. That may be the disappearance of Raul.
I hope so. Then you'll have a new person to do in-person movie commentaries with.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My friend never was the type to belong to an Internet forum until she had a kid. She said it was all that she had energy for and it was much easier and convenient to socialize that way.

When I first read this I read it as married at 12 years old. I was like, damn, Seanc you started young.

I'm never getting married. I came too close to a complete disaster. I think I like the single life.
Most days, me too, I have my moments. My kids keep me busy though. I wonder how I'll feel when they are teenagers and don't want to hang with daddy anymore.

Feel good. It'll be weird if they're still so attached to you by then.

Single but dating :P Don't know how to take the first step... So hard!

When my dad was my age, he was already married and a father. I've never even had a girlfriend.

Ha, too late Omnizoa...
Can you blame me? When there exist people who'll desperately chase your posts around purely to take limp shots at them, it really drags down my view of humanity as a whole.

I know how you're feeling Zotis, it's not uncommon to be unsure of how to handle your emotions, but I'm sorry, I'm just not that into you.

Can you blame me? When there exist people who'll desperately chase your posts around purely to take limp shots at them, it really drags down my view of humanity as a whole.

I know how you're feeling Zotis, it's not uncommon to be unsure of how to handle your emotions, but I'm sorry, I'm just not that into you.
Says the guy with the rainbow avatar.

Yeah, I chased you around... there's like four active threads at this hour.

Says the guy with the rainbow avatar.
Your presumption that I'm a guy is as ridiculous as your presumption that my rainbow avatar implies homosexuality is as ridiculous as your presumption that that's all it would take to be attracted to you.

Horny gay men have standards too, Zotis. That's really inconsiderate.