Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg. I couldn't tell them apart in The Departed.

Don't see this one at all...these guys don't look anything alike to me. I'm pretty sure this is not the first thread on this subject, because I know I've posted a couple before but I'll go ahead and post them again:

I often confused:

Liev Schrieber with

Balthazar Getty

I also noticed an unsettling resemblance between:

Charlie Martin Smith and

Barry Livingston

Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, i thought they were the same

Tom Jane and Aaron Eckhart

Big second to these two...especially Bardem and Morgan...the resemblance is uncanny.

This might just do nobody any good.
I've seen this one around before:

Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat and Jennifer Lawrence

I've seen this one around before:

Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat and Jennifer Lawrence

Never heard of or seen this Egyptian actress before, but yes, the resemblance to Lawrence is startling.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I always would get the girl from Freddy vs. Jason mixed up with Brittany Murphy.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Originally, I thought Camilla from Dexter was the same lady who played Delores from Dead Like Me, then I looked it up and now they look totally different.

On varying angles, Daisy Ridley can resemble Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Hayley Atwell and even Emma Watson.

Here are two more actors that seem to have been made up of several others:

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (aka, Nicole Kidman, Abbie Cornish, Brie Larson, Charlize Theron)

James D'Arcy (aka, Ralph Fiennes, Benedict Cumberbatch, Anthony Perkins)

I was looking at another post regarding Charlize Theron and I don't know why this popped into my head, but noticed a resemblance between Theron:

and Gail O' Grady:

Clive Owen/Crispin Glover (Crispin looks a little more weasly)
Don't see this one at all. Someone posted something about Jeremy Piven and Jon Favreau which I don't see at all, but I do see a resemblance between Piven:

and Christian LeBlanc of The Young and the Restless:

Wow! Not hard to mistake Jeremy Piven for someone else when he doesn't even resemble himself anymore! If you showed me that photo from the last post, I'd have no idea who he was (even though I've seen him in several TV shows & films).

The guy seems to be aging backwards (but then, it's amazing what contacts and a toupee can do).

I remember Piven looking like this back in the 90's!...

This one's really out there, but there was this actor on Seinfeld - a tall man with reddish hair - and he appeared in over 30 episodes, but he was always just an extra who was in the coffee shop, walking on the street, waiting in a line, on a bus, etc. His name was Norman Brenner and his job behind the scenes was as a stand in for Kramer (Michael Richards) because they were around the same height.

Here Brenner is seen in the background:

I used to think this guy on Seinfeld was actor Nigel Hawthorne; known for the Madness of King Geroge (1994) and a role in Demolition Man (1993) because, to me, they looked exactly alike. I used to wonder why was this British actor doing the extra / background roles on Seinfeld?

Aside from the hair color thing, they do have the same facial structure. I can see it.
Thanks!

I couldn't find too many good photos. Nigel Hawthorne's hair was different in most of his movies (so if he had a reddish toupee, he would've looked almost exactly like Brenner).
But yeah, in the face these two looked like twins - and I loved The Madness of King George which came out when Seinfeld was airing. So I used to catch this guy (Brenner) in the background and think: "King George must be like a really big fan of Seinfeld and must have begged Larry David to be on every episode, even if they could only squeeze him in as an extra in the background!"

The Adventure Starts Here!
Me too. Plus, I was trying to find pictures of him and Jimmi Simpson that looked the most alike, so I don't look like a total idiot for ever mixing them up.