5.81%
14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Appy-polly-loggies
Ummmm oh yeah just for the record WORST TRILOGY EVER WAS DEFF.... MATRIX. Matrix one was awsome the last two were horrible!

My favorites:

Star Wars
Back to the Future
Indiana Jones.

Originally Posted by Conformist
Ummmm oh yeah just for the record WORST TRILOGY EVER WAS DEFF.... MATRIX. Matrix one was awsome the last two were horrible!
The reason, that I believe, is that they stole the first "The Matrix" script from a lady that sued them, then they themselves made the sequels. Henceforth they suck at writing scripts.

I like the lord of the rings best but 2nd is star wars

What do the great people of MoFo think of the Three Colors trilogy?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It has been a long time since I have seen them Lordylord, I liked them all, I thought they were moving and thought provoking, um errrrr.... well thats what I thought at the time. My favorite is Three colors Blue

The Original Star Wars Trilogy - the best by far in my opinion.
Terminator Trilogy - I loved all three of them. The 2nd was the best.
Back to the Future Trilogy - I'll never get tired of watching these. They're modern classics.
Die Hard Trilogy - all great movies. John McClane is the man.
Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy - Great movies! Axel Foley!
Lord of the Rings Trilogy - great movies. Explanation not needed.
Blade Trilogy - entertaining movies although the third could have been better.
Indiana Jones Trilogy - good movies but I was never into it as much as a lot of people
Evil Dead Trilogy - blend of horror and comedy. The first was pure horror, with the second being horror and comedy. The third was mostly just a dark comedy.
Romero's Dead Trilogy - Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead. Great for their time.
American Pie Trilogy - dumb teen movies but very funny
Austin Powers Trilogy - dumb as well but funny as well
Naked Gun Trilogy - how can you not like Leslie Nielsen?
RoboCop Trilogy I was good, 2 was ok, 3 was a joke
Major League Trilogy I loved the first two but the third was unnecessary.
Matrix Trilogy Loved the first one. Reloaded was ok, but Revolutions was just abominable.
Jurassic Park Trilogy The first was great, the second was pretty good as well, although I'm one of the few that believes that. The third was unnecessary. The 4th will just destroy this franchise if they go ahead and make it.
Crocodile Dundee - the first two were enjoyable and the third really wasn't that bad either.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - grew up with the TV show so I loved the movies as a kid. Looking at them now though, they are bad.

hmmmm........... well i would say lord of the rings, but from those choices, i would say Indiana Jones

Originally Posted by Toby
hmmmm........... well i would say lord of the rings, but from those choices, i would say Indiana Jones
Lord of the Rings is most definitely a choice.

Oops... I meant to add Lord of the Rings as well. One of my favorites.

#1 Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
#2 Star Wars Trilogy
#3 Indiana Jones Trilogy

..........the best in order!!! I love these Movies!!

The Matrix

I love matrix trilogy,
for its sheer innovative story line and resplendent script,just can't keep other movies in the same bracket with the wachawski brother's flicks,they are 2 good man.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by movie_maniac
I love matrix trilogy,
for its sheer innovative story line and resplendent script,just can't keep other movies in the same bracket with the wachawski brother's flicks,they are 2 good man.
Men there, buddy.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by zBLARz
The reason, that I believe, is that they stole the first "The Matrix" script from a lady that sued them, then they themselves made the sequels. Henceforth they suck at writing scripts.
Agreed!

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
the only problem with that servay is that star wars is now 6 not 3 but i guess 4,5 and 6 were all planed as a trilogy so that counts but back to the future and indiana jones wernt true trilogys they wernt originaly planned to make 3 there sequals other wise if your not gona stick to the real trilogy theme then you should have put in blade, evil dead, scream and lots more

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
what is the red curtain

staw wars , then is the godfather series