Man jumps into pool wearing sunglasses

Tools    

The title says it all. This movie was probably done before the year 2000, although year might be 2000 or after 2000. Here is what I remember seeing.

It's a outdoor scene, probably summer time. A woman says "It's so hot." and starts to take her top off. A man sees this and is so drawn to her that he jumps in a pool with this clothes on, wearing sunglasses.

You do realize that when you tell us the film was either before 2000, after 2000, or in 2000, that applies to every movie ever made, right?
Try this: what is the latest possible date you could have seen this movie? And if you saw it in a cinema, also let us know the earliest possible date you could have seen it.

The title says it all. This movie was probably done before the year 2000, although year might be 2000 or after 2000. Here is what I remember seeing.

It's a outdoor scene, probably summer time. A woman says "It's so hot." and starts to take her top off. A man sees this and is so drawn to her that he jumps in a pool with this clothes on, wearing sunglasses.
Maybe "Frivolous Lola" (1998) ? Do you remember something more?

I don't think that it's frivolous lola from 1998. I'm very sorry about not having a better title in the title. There's another scene that I remember. The same man, he's indoors and looks at the same woman from eariler. She seems to be attacted to him so she goes behind a changing screen and starts taking her clothes off. The man watches her undress and catches her underwear in his mouth and then she appears in front of him naked.

Then there is a knock at the door and the woman looks at the man, as if to say "I need to get dressed right now." The woman goes into another room and the man answers the door.

I think in the story being told, it's applied that the man is having an affair and his wife/girlfriend doesn't know about it.

I don't have any idea, but you check this website. If you remember a quote, you can to search.
https://popmystic.com/searchResults?...ediaType=movie

When you say the woman was naked, how much nudity was shown on the screen? Could the viewer see everything, or was she like shot from the shoulders up? That would help us determine what rating the movie might have had, and what kind of movie it was.
Was this an American movie? What language was it in?

I'm not sure if any nudity was shown or not. The movie is probably american and in english.

I don't know the genere and I don't think the movie is a series man (2009),

National Lampoons Vacation? Although she doesn't say it's hot out here.

I do vaguely remember a movie where a girl woman says that but can't recall.

It's hard to say.