Tim Roth

Tools    

Ok so what are you're thoughts on tim roth and what are your favorite/ least favorite performances by him.

my thoughts are pretty obviouse from my username, I am a big Tim Roth fan and my favorite performances by him are:

Trevor the skinhead - Made in britain
colin
- Meantime
Guildenstern
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead

pumpkin-ringo - Pulp Fiction
Mr.Orange
- Reservoir Dogs

As for a worst performance i personaly dont have one for him because if i did he wouldnt be my favorite actor of all time, but im sure some of you guys will have a few performances by him you thought were lacking or didnt like at all, if so go ahead and let us know!.

I haven't seen a lot of the movies Roth has been in in a while but one of my favorite performances by him will always be as Archibald Cunningham in Rob Roy... I hated Archie...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Gotta give props two his two roles with Tarantino at the helm, Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Vincent Van Gogh in Vincent & Theo
"Mr. Orange" in Reservoir Dogs
Archie in Rob Roy
Charles Ferry in Everyone Says I Love You
Stretch in Gridlock'd
1900 in The Legend of 1900
The Marquis de Lauzun in Vatel

Tim Roth is amazingly perfect in Vincent & Theo and I also really liked him in Vatel and of course Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead.

I also remember him in Reservoir Dogs and The Cook The Thief His Wife & Her Lover, but not enough to say he was especially awesome in those two movies.

I think I will add 1900 and Rob Roy to my Netflix queue.

Yeah, he is a bad ass.

Don't forget Four Rooms. He had me in stitches more than once in that one. He even did a great job playing the bad ape man in the most recent Planet of the Apes.

Reservoir Dogs is my all-time fave performance of his - that's when I became a fan. Have any of you been watching his show on Fox?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think he is awesome in Resivour Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

Ok so what are you're thoughts on tim roth and what are your favorite/ least favorite performances by him.

my thoughts are pretty obviouse from my username, I am a big Tim Roth fan and my favorite performances by him are:

colin - Meantime
Guildenstern - Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead

Mr.Orange - Reservoir Dogs

As for a worst performance i personaly dont have one for him because if i did he wouldnt be my favorite actor of all time, but im sure some of you guys will have a few performances by him you thought were lacking or didnt like at all, if so go ahead and let us know!.
Tim Roth is one of the few modern-day actors who I really like, even though I haven't seen many of his films. I was very impressed with his work in Rosencrantz and Guilderstern. Reservoir Dogs had a great cast and great acting--I'm glad I watched it once, but I'd never do it again. Waaay too violent.

Someone on here once said I look like Tim Roth... Thats about my only thoughts on the matter. he is a fine actor imo but not an actor i rate so highly as to go out and watch a movie purely because he is in it.

I realize this is about Roth's acting, but have you seen The War Zone? Roth directs, and it's really a great, disturbing film.

But back on topic, I'm a fan of Roth. He sold me in Reservoir Dogs.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Someone on here once said I look like Tim Roth... Thats about my only thoughts on the matter. he is a fine actor imo but not an actor i rate so highly as to go out and watch a movie purely because he is in it.
Since Bogart died, I haven't gone out to any movie just because a certain actor was in it. Oh wait a sec, Bogart died before I turned one...

I thought he was good in Youth Without Youth too. Somehow I forgot that one although I just watched it last year.

I realize this is about Roth's acting, but have you seen The War Zone? Roth directs, and it's really a great, disturbing film.

But back on topic, I'm a fan of Roth. He sold me in Reservoir Dogs.
I like The War Zone,its a very dark film i cant wait to see more of Roths directing work in the future , for some reason when I first saw it I kept thinking of Gary Oldman's film Nil By Mouth , probably just because they both cast Ray Winstone.

colin
- Meantime
Guildenstern
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead

Mr.Orange
- Reservoir Dogs

My least favourite is probably Pumpkin/Ringo in Pulp Fiction. My favourite would have to be Archibald Cunningham in Rob Roy.

Out of all his films I think Captives is my favourite.