Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Oh my god you haven't watched this movie?

That's ok, I still have a ton of those (Star Wars, Blade Runner, Titanic, etc. etc.)
At last, I'm all good. Now I can call it "oh-my-god-I-have-finally-watched-this" movie...

Amazing film btw.

I was running internet explorer, it took a while to post you know.

Lol just kidding, I might have been cheating a little, or maybe I just took out "tonight" from the thread headline.

Greatest Sidekick Ever

Amadeus- (1984) (Milos Forman)

Finished here. It's been fun.

El Topo

Diving into the world of Jodorowsky for the second time. I liked The Holy Mountain, so hoping that I'll share warm feelings towards this one as well.

Missing (1982) by Costa-Gavras

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

I saw this years ago but can only remember not thinking much of it. I'm watching it again based on recommendations from Captain Spaulding and HK-

Peeping Tom (1960)

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Heaven Can Wait (1943)

My third Lubitsch film!
I love me some Lubitsch. Here are my favorite 10 of his films (though I still have more to see!)

I love me some Lubitsch. Here are my favorite 10 of his films (though I still have more to see!)
I've seen your two favorites and now your fifth (appreciated all three of them quite highly). The next one is probably going to be Ninotchka.

I agree with your order so far, by the way.