NBA Finals

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Cleveland is going to win... Even without homecourt. Curry has had more open shots than anyone, will get exposed on defense.

I wonder what the odds were to win the series..

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Dell Curry was my favorite player growing up. It's hard to believe that Steph has made almost as many 3's as Dell did his entire career.

Dell Curry was my favorite player growing up. It's hard to believe that Steph has made almost as many 3's as Dell did his entire career.
Dell was a heck of a shot. He was mostly a 6 man for the Hornets though, no?

Yep. One of the quickest shots I've ever seen. Just a flick of the wrist.

Come on Lebron, no fade away 20 footer at the buzzer.

Come on Lebron, no fade away 20 footer at the buzzer.
Is it me or does everyone not named MJ wait to long to go on that type of possession? Drives me crazy. How about that Irvin block?

You got it. Just melt the clock down and throw something up.

Irving coming up big for his first finals.

You got it. Just melt the clock down and throw something up.

Irving coming up big for his first finals.
Not looking good now. Cleveland fans realizing why my Knicks don't miss Smith.

I hope you guys are right. I have no idea why I am rooting for Cleveland, not really a big Lebron fan.

I think the Cavs really gave one away.

I get it now, it's because the Cavs are the underdog and the deck seems stacked against them. Then again, the odds are more about making the money lay right than talent evaluation.

I like how the "Lebron may be better than Jordan" comments are really starting to bubble up.

hardly going Cleveland to provide more than two wins ... with injury ruined team everything depends on LeBron ... even Irving hurt additionally last night .. briefly Cleveland is a below average team that in life holds one of the best players of all time .......but it will not be enough...

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Cavs have a lot of injuries... Hurts the game.. I also not a Lebron fan, maybe it's the underdog idea, but also for Cleveland. Never won an NBA title, haven't won anything in 51 yrs.

I like how the "Lebron may be better than Jordan" comments are really starting to bubble up.
I don't. Gets on my nerves. In no other sport is the sense of history so weak. Somebody always has to proclaim who ever is hot this minute now the greatest this, the greatest that, or even the greatest of all time. They act like everybody who played twenty years ago weren't able to dunk the ball, couldn't run a ten second 40 yard dash to save their grandmother's life, had to shoot free throws underhanded, and were all six foot tall white guys with bad knees.

I'm going for the Warriors all the way. They have the greatest shooter of all time, the greatest shooting back court of all time, the greatest 6th man to never win a title, and of course the greatest rookie coach of all time. So there you go. Warriors all the way.

There'll never be another Jordan, but that's as much because the game has changed as it is a question of talent or drive.

That said, if James wins this series single-handedly, that's pretty freakin' ridiculous (even for a guy who regularly does pretty freakin' ridiculous things).

I don't. Gets on my nerves. In no other sport is the sense of history so weak.
In every other sport our sense of history is this weak. We are always claiming great athletes are the next so and so in every sport I have ever watched. This branches out into every aspect of pop culture as well. I don't know if our desire to rank things is healthy or not. I kind of enjoy it though, I think it creates interesting conversation.