The film you most looking forward to it in 2012

Tools    

The film you most looking forward to it?
8.57%
3 votes
The Avengers
0%
0 votes
The Dictator
20.00%
7 votes
django unchained
34.29%
12 votes
The Dark Knight Rises
2.86%
1 votes
The Bourne Legacy
2.86%
1 votes
Brave
0%
0 votes
World War Z
14.29%
5 votes
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
0%
0 votes
Bond 23
17.14%
6 votes
Other
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm looking forward to most of those, but Pixar always manages to blow me away (possible exception to CArs 2 as I've not seen it). So I voted Brave.

However, there's a lot of movies there that I will most likely see in the theater.

It's The Hobbit, just barely over TDKR, and only because I think there's virtually no chance the former disappoints me.

It really looks like an exceptional year. 2011 was fine and all, but it became obvious months ago that 2012 was going to be ridiculously packed with highly anticipated movies.

1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. The Hunger Games
4. The Avengers
5. Prometheus

So many anticipated movies...

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i'm kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda looking forward to The Hobbit. i have no idea why, either. i hate the LOTR trilogy. but i did quite like The Hobbit (the book) when i read it some 10 odd years ago.

The Dictator's the only film on that list that's even interesting to me. If I can stand Cohen's mugging and it manages to keep my interest in it, I might give it a go.

Obviously, Everybody Loves Whales is my most anticipated film of next year. But, were it not for Drew, I almost certainly wouldn't be seeing it.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I was like.. "Oh The Avengers, easy. Done."

Then I saw The Bourne Legacy.. "ANOTHER BOURNE MOVIE?!?!?!?!!!! OM NOM NOM NOM".

The Bourne movies.. There is just something about the Bourne movies that I just love.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I voted for The Dark Knight Rises, but I'm really looking forward to Superman: Man Of Steel.

The Avengers and TDK Rises.

2012 is going to be a big year.
Here are some movies I expect to be good..
Django Unchained
World War Z
Cogan's Trade
The Dictator
Gambit
Prometheus
Seven Psychopaths

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I was like.. "Oh The Avengers, easy. Done."

Then I saw The Bourne Legacy.. "ANOTHER BOURNE MOVIE?!?!?!?!!!! OM NOM NOM NOM".

The Bourne movies.. There is just something about the Bourne movies that I just love.
Do you know that Matt Damon and the character Jason Bourne are not going to be in the movie barring any cameo appearance. Also Paul Greengrass is not directing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Dark Knight Rises followed very closely by The Hobbit.

Is there a single original film in that list?

Of the ones given, I'd say The Hobbit. Couldn't care less about a Dark Knight sequel; Django shouldn't be tempered with - even by Tarantino. I loathe James Bond, don't care for superhero movies, and haven't bothered with the Bourne series yet. Second is probably World War Z.

I don't think Django has anything in common with Corbucci counterpart past it's name, much like Inglorious Basterds

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Do you know that Matt Damon and the character Jason Bourne are not going to be in the movie barring any cameo appearance. Also Paul Greengrass is not directing.
Oh sadness. Well, then I go back to looking forward to The Avengers then.

certainly django unchained

I don't think Django has anything in common with Corbucci counterpart past it's name, much like Inglorious Basterds
agree with you on this

I am waiting anxiously for The Dark Knight Rises and since I have been a very avid reader from first grade, I look forward to The Hobbit because I loved the LOTR trilogy ( books and movies) and I think they will do a great job