MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - The Season

Tools    

Achanes having a career game. Thankfully on Holdens bench. Funny when you root for a team to win, but not thru the air. (he has Tua)

Derrick Henry on the other hand is struggling terribly vs Cleveland, not even a point at halftime. The Browns and Fins aren't to be laughed at anymore. Hell, even the Lions! What's this world coming to!

Im gonna roll with KCs RB Pacheco over the Steelers RB Harris. I hope I don't regret this.

Dolphins 70
Broncos 20

Theres still 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Achane has 49.30 fantasy points.

Most points scored by a football team ever is 72 points, the Washington Redskins. One field goal and the Dolphins take the record.

The trick is not minding
Most points scored by a football team ever is 72 points, the Washington Redskins. One field goal and the Dolphins take the record.
73 actually.

Chicago beat Washington once in 1940, 73-0

73 actually.

Chicago beat Washington once in 1940, 73-0
Yeah but that doesnt count because it was World War II, and they had women take the place of the players that went to war

Bah! Theyre gonna take the knee rather than kick the field goal, and those damn woke announcers are saying its the right thing to do. They already ran up the score, go for the record!!

The trick is not minding
Yeah but that doesnt count because it was World War II, and they had women take the place of the players that went to war

Bah! Theyre gonna take the knee rather than kick the field goal, and those damn woke announcers are saying its the right thing to do. They already ran up the score, go for the record!!
I was surprised they even scored that many after benching Tua and Mostert but Achane wanted more

I was surprised they even scored that many after benching Tua and Mostert but Achane wanted more
There were alot of people getting stoned in Colorado today. That was a massacre.

The trick is not minding
Of course I'm the one playing Mostert.
*cackles insanely*

I almost played him last week over Hopkins and it cost me. No way I was keeping him on the bench this week, considering Pierce has been a disappointment so far.

Adams and Pitt D
Vs
Godwin, Williams, and Elliot.

Probably going to be a high scoring game between us.

The trick is not minding
If the scores hold up through tomorrow night, Tongo will have sole possession of the first place and the last remaining unbeaten team in the league.
And his team hasn’t even gotten full production form Henry yet.

The trick is not minding
Dear Davante Adams. I understand you’re going to score tonight. Quite possibly a lot. But could you keep this game around 10-15 points to make sure my remaining 3 players can actually win this for me?

K? Thanks.

Dear Davante Adams. I understand you’re going to score tonight. Quite possibly a lot. But could you keep this game around 10-15 points to make sure my remaining 3 players can actually win this for me?

"No."

The trick is not minding
Well, as I expected, I’m down by about 22 points. Hoping my 3 guys can at least get 8 points a piece to win this.

Entertaining back and forth game, really.