Kangaroo Jack; Forgive Hollywood Aussie Memebers

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Kangaroo Jack...has anyone seen the trailer? Oh...I can hardly wait!

Well for those of you who haven't: It's seems to be about a money-stealing marsupial that can box with his feet. It's not clear in the trailer whether or not this CGI character can talk, but who cares, it's a Jerry Bruckhiemer Production!

BTW, the first movies of 2003 look dismal. Have you seen the trailer with Martin Lawrence in "National Security"? Or the movie called "Just Married"? Doesn't bode well for the upcoming year.

Subject edit: "members" misspelled

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Put me in your pocket...
Yes I saw the trailer a couple of times. Luckily my kids don't seem to eager to see it. When it makes it's way to the video shelf though, I'm sure they'll want to see it.

As for movies in 2003, right now only the new Steve Martin movie looks appealing to me. Bringing Down the House with Queen Latifah and Jean Smart.

Yes, yes...I seen it too. Also, yes, the kangaroo can talk and it has an Australian accent.
That movie just look plain...well...whack...

I want to see Bring Down the House! That movie looks great!

Bringing****
My mistake...(damn typos)

i hope its at least a real australian, not one of those godammed sterotype accents.i dont think i know anyone who says "g'day" and i dont know anyone who has a pet koala/kangaroo

I have seen the teaser and the trailer. *****UGH!!!*****

A Jerry Bruckheimer film?? Heck, am I embarrassed. How can he do this???
I just caught a sneak peek at this recently.....I found it to be corny, stupid, lame, assinine and, well I can go on.
I feel really sorry for Mr. B.

I have to wear a shirt to promote this crap for crying out loud.

Sorry you have to wear that jrs.
Who knows, maybe one day, if you keep all your promos they'll be worth something; like my "Office Space" tee-shirt!

Is it just me or does the expression on that kangaroos face remind anyone else of Jim Varney in those Ernest movies…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oh yea! That's true!
But do you wanna know what I find the most hilarious? They even got the little bugga singing Rapper's Delight!
Not... Stupid little...f***er

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by jrs1013

A Jerry Bruckheimer film?? Heck, am I embarrassed. How can he do this???
I feel really sorry for Mr. B.
How can Jerry Bruckheimer do this? They drove a dumptruck full of money up to his house! The man is responsible for some of the worst movies I have ever seen (The Rock, Con Air, Bad Boys, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Top Gun). It's not like he was a great artist or anything, Black Hawk Down being the ONLY exception. Now if say, Martin Scorsese or Spike Lee were to produce Kangaroo Jack, then I'd feel sorry for them.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I don't like most of Jerry Bruckheimer's action-ish movies but I love the idea of him doing a pre-teen Kangaroo movie. It's such campy fun. A talking Kangaroo. I mean it is a freaking talking Kangaroo.

Well Laura22, itis your $8. Let us know what you think after you've seen it.

to be quite honest
i was more anxious to see pokemon the first movie
nuf said

there is only one good word to describe my feelings for this movie
*gag*

Man. Everyone is putting down this movie. Are any of you this movies targeted audience???

Sheesh. Puttin' down kids flicks.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Man. Everyone is putting down this movie. Are any of you this movies targeted audience???

Sheesh. Puttin' down kids flicks.
in a word
no

this movies targeted audience are mental patients from what i can see