How does the christmas movie "Deck the halls" look to you guys

Tools    

I think it looks like it is going to be prety funny and cool, what do you guys think

I think it looks like a turd wrapped in tinsel. I wouldn't see it if they paid me.

But thanks for asking!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I think it looks like a turd wrapped in tinsel. I wouldn't see it if they paid me.

But thanks for asking!
I laughed my a** off when I read this!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Holden can't be funny. Trust me.

I'll give it a shot.

On DVD.

Or ABC Family.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by Mad Hatter
Honestly so did I.

Reminds me of this one time at doggie band camp at Christmas...My old dog loved the taste of tinsel, made for some interesting...evacuations.

As for the movie, typical holiday fare, but then again this is coming from the guy who freely admits to finding a certain charm in "Head of State" and "Daddy Day Care"...so what do I know
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Stuporheroes Founder
It seems a bit like a gazillion other movies already made. That doesn't mean I won't like it. It means 80% of everyone else out there won't.

My Webcomics