Would You? Would You Not?

Tools    

Ever get into the sticky places where something happens that makes you consider making a decision that you typically wouldnt? Like the oddest things: some real life situations some ARENT, and wouldnt you like to know?

1) You're given a hotel room *looks innocent* in a beautiful place, and you're really, REALLY tired. Like dog tired, please just let me get in there. Its raining, you're soaking wet and grody, and you just dont care anymore. You get in the door of Palais Beautiful (yes, assumed name!) STRIP your clothes off, and are halfway on the bed before you realize ITS NOT MADE! And upon a more thorough review of the half-clean room, you realize the maid was interrupted and never got back 'round.
Would you just sleep on the bed? Would you make the concierge give you a new room?

2) You're out partying the night away with lover/friend/guy(s)-or/and-girl(s) you just met, and you end up sleeping over somewhere with a ....friend. You know this friend. You're close....enough. You get up in the morning, and you know how these things go, you could end up partying with these folk for the rest of the day (read: You're not headed home, girl/guy!). You've showered in the shower and you are standing in front of mirror sucking on horrible, plaque-ridden teeth, with god-knows-what breath. You're fastidiously clean, and finger-brushing wont do. There is a toothbrush in the holder that has already been used (by someone).
Would you use that RANDOM toothbrush that's been someone else's (non-lover) mouth? Would you not?

3) You're out in the woods hiking, fishing, or doing naturey stuff. Im talking boondocks people! The REAL sticks. Aint no McDonalds 'round the corner. You go the the "outhouse/public park bathroom" and get in the stall (to sit - men too! Either way, EVERYONE uses the stall ). You done and you realize THERE IS NO TISSUE PAPER!!!! You're frantic. You realize there IS used tissue paper in the little garbage cans in the stalls. There is the cardboard holder of the used tissue paper. You friend is standing outside, where there are leaves aplenty (probably poisonous!).
Would you use the used tissue? Make do with the cardboard? Get your friend to get you leaves? Would you not?

Would you? Would you not? Pose your OWN hypotheticals, and raise hairs!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
1) make them give me a new room, those sheets could have god knows what on them, hella no!

2) Those peeps can deal with my skanky breath till i find some gum or something, the owner of that toothbrush could have herpes or something equally unpleasant.

3) From personal experience in an emergency situation I would go with the cardboard. The toilet paper thats already used, big no no, who knows what they wiped with it!

i cant think of any hypos right now

Originally Posted by mack

1)
Would you just sleep on the bed? Would you make the concierge give you a new room?
In a really nice hotel? I'd make them come up and change the sheets.

Would you use that RANDOM toothbrush that's been someone else's (non-lover) mouth? Would you not?
No. I'd either go out and buy one or just use mouthwash. Or if it came right down to it and I really needed to brush my teeth, I'd use the toilet brush. Reeheehee. No, I'd ask them if I could sterilize one of the toothbrushes in boiling water and salt.

3)
Would you use the used tissue? Make do with the cardboard? Get your friend to get you leaves? Would you not?
Holy fark. Use used tp? God no. That crosses people's minds? You could die from that. I'd use the cardboard.

This One Time At Band Camp...
Ever get into the sticky places where something happens that makes you consider making a decision that you typically wouldnt? Like the oddest things: some real life situations some ARENT, and wouldnt you like to know?

1) You're given a hotel room *looks innocent* in a beautiful place, and you're really, REALLY tired. Like dog tired, please just let me get in there. Its raining, you're soaking wet and grody, and you just dont care anymore. You get in the door of Palais Beautiful (yes, assumed name!) STRIP your clothes off, and are halfway on the bed before you realize ITS NOT MADE! And upon a more thorough review of the half-clean room, you realize the maid was interrupted and never got back 'round.

2) You're out partying the night away with lover/friend/guy(s)-or/and-girl(s) you just met, and you end up sleeping over somewhere with a ....friend. You know this friend. You're close....enough. You get up in the morning, and you know how these things go, you could end up partying with these folk for the rest of the day (read: You're not headed home, girl/guy!). You've showered in the shower and you are standing in front of mirror sucking on horrible, plaque-ridden teeth, with god-knows-what breath. You're fastidiously clean, and finger-brushing wont do. There is a toothbrush in the holder that has already been used (by someone).

3) You're out in the woods hiking, fishing, or doing naturey stuff. Im talking boondocks people! The REAL sticks. Aint no McDonalds 'round the corner. You go the the "outhouse/public park bathroom" and get in the stall (to sit - men too! Either way, EVERYONE uses the stall ). You done and you realize THERE IS NO TISSUE PAPER!!!! You're frantic. You realize there IS used tissue paper in the little garbage cans in the stalls. There is the cardboard holder of the used tissue paper. You friend is standing outside, where there are leaves aplenty (probably poisonous!).

1. Hell no they would be getting me a new room and most likely an upgrade.

2. I would use my own finger with toothpaste at least it would get the smell out if not the plaque.

3. I would have to go with the cardboard. I would never use someone elses wiped toilet paper and posion leaves in that that area now that would be bad.

1. Id probably just pull the sheets off and sleep on the matteress, or maybe even the florr. I have slept in some pretty crappy places during Desert Storm, this sounds peachy .

2. Id just rinse and wait till I could do it properly, that and maybe eat an onion if I could find one.

Okay this may sound drasic but it works, Id use my own underwear then throw it away, I could get some more later. Again in Desert Storm, I had to do this, that or use sand. Oh well I am feeling sick now thanks.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
1. I'd have them come change the bed. It wouldn't take that long and would be worth it. Fresh sheets. mmmm!

2. I'd use a washcloth or the corner of a towel.

3. I'd use the cardboard, or a seat-cover, or 7thson's suggestion. The wipe-and-toss undies, not the sand. Yowza.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
1. I would have them give me a new room.

2. I, like Zim Zim Zoom, would also use my finger to brush.

3. I would use the cardboard, although the underwear approach suggested by 7thson might be an option as well.

#1. I would demand a new room
#2. I would rush down stairs stairs and drink a cup of coffee, hoping the coffee would cover up my bad breath smell.
#3. I would use the card board

There are those who call me...Tim.
1) I'd put up with it for now (I'm tired, it's a bed, I'm not that fussy), but complain in the morning. If I even remember by then.
2) I'd scrub them as well as I could with my finger nails until they feel smooth. Then I might take a blob of toothpaste, pop it on my tongue, mix with a mouthful of water and use it as a do-it-yourself mouthwash, to take the smell away and leave me feeling fresher.
3) Undies idea.

1. If I was that tired, I'd just roll up in the bedspread and go to sleep (I've slept in worse) … and in the morning, I'd try to find the maid who didn't finish to ask them why. He/she may have had a very good reason and if I were to complain before I know, it may make them lose their job.

2. If we're talking about Godzilla breath here, I'd look for some rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to wash the toothbrush off with and then use it.

3. Use leaves… most of the friends I'd be with in that situation know which ones are okay to use and which ones aren't…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I wipe my ass with your feelings
1. I'd take a **** in the room, return, and demand a free room.

2. I'd ask for a brush.

3. I'd use the cardboard box. If it's not enough, I have plenty of cards in my wallet. :-) Also my socks. Undershirt if it's that frigging dirty.

The end.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

1. new room
2. not a chance in hell
3. leaves, I know what's okay

1...id sleep in the room...i dont reely care if it aint made of anythin

2...use the thoothbrush...dont care bout germs...use mouthwash later one

3....if im huntin and i gotta piss...i just unzip...no need for a stall...