What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Still havent gotten around to watching The Raid
watch it !! it's awesome (the sequel is actually better but the first one is pretty pretty good too)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
watch it !! it's awesome (the sequel is actually better but the first one is pretty pretty good too)
I need to for sure, maybe I will pick up a double boxset of them both when I see it

I picked up Wreck it Ralph for the kids today as they have been dieing to see it, they are watching it now with their dinner... Its very quite in there so they must like it

only for 3$ ! why not ?
My dad has this movie and it's the most shameful thing my family owns.

If you must spend money on an Uwe Boll film, try his film Rampage - it's actually quite good and one of his better films. But not House of the Dead.

My dad has this movie and it's the most shameful thing my family owns.
hahahhahah this actually made me laugh ! but i'm gonna try it one day

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Picked this up today for 99p

This copy I picked up actually turns out to be my brother-in-laws as he sold it to the shop as part of a job lot of stuff he was selling. If he had mentioned that he was selling it I would of given him more than 99p that I paid, oh well more of a bargain for me

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drive Angry is a lot of fun.

And Monster is just wonderful.

Fabulous buys.
Ive seen Hard Candy and enjoyed it

Drive Angry is a Nicolas Cage film so instant win!

Monster I have wanted to see it for ages and ages as I have read about Aileen Wuornos, plus im fascinated by serial killers.

^$4.49

^$1.79

<$2.24
Fire walk with me.