Anyone else here not like Pulp Fiction?

Tools    

I really,really,really hated NBK the first I tried to watch it.
Are you suggesting you watched it a second time and liked it? I really havent seen it forever so i cant judge it myself. Might rewatch it.

You've established yourself in the shoutbox to me or i would have called troll as Pulp Fiction is hilariously the biggest button pusher, probably coz kids don't care about it anymore and it meant so much to people of a certain age in other decades.
I think Tarintino in general seems to have a more sensitive fanbase along with Nolan and Lynch.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I really,really,really hated NBK the first I tried to watch it.
I turned it off pretty quickly... I have Pulp Fiction on VHS, bought it when I was 17, but haven't seen it in years, but might want to revisit it again to see how current-me sees it...

I didn't care for Pulp when I first saw it but then it quickly became a favorite. It's a movie with a lot of personality, and I don't think everyone should be a fan.*

NBK is my most disappointing movie ever.

NBK is my most disappointing movie ever.
Pretty much consensus then, huh?
From what ive seen id say its just really polarizing. People either love it or hate it.

I haven't seen Pulp Fiction or NBK in years. Back in the day when they came out I did like both of them though. Pulp Fiction I rewatched about ten years ago or so and it was still OK but not nearly as good as the teen aged me considered it. NBK I'll need to rewatch at some point.

From what ive seen id say its just really polarizing. People either love it or hate it.
Where are all the NBK fans? Don't think it's polarizing at all, it's a (rightfully IMO) hated film never really seen any defence of it.

I haven't seen Pulp Fiction or NBK in years. Back in the day when they came out I did like both of them though. Pulp Fiction I rewatched about ten years ago or so and it was still OK but not nearly as good as the teen aged me considered it. NBK I'll need to rewatch at some point.
Your The Shining post genuinely embarrased me i mean surely you don't think that was anything but dumb. It's cool that you don't like it but practically every word you said about it was spectacularly wrong.

Your The Shining post genuinely embarrased me i mean surely you don't think that was anything but dumb. It's cool that you don't like it but practically every word you said about it was spectacularly wrong.
T'was impressive!

Sorry to burst your bubble but every word on that review was spot on. Your mileage may vary but that doesn't change how I feel about films. I even say on my OP that I have no issue bashing classics so you had been warned.

Sorry to burst your bubble but every word on that review was spot on. Your mileage may vary but that doesn't change how I feel about films. I even say on my OP that I have no issue bashing classics so you had been warned.
My displaying why you are laughably long is what then?

Where are all the NBK fans? Don't think it's polarizing at all, it's a (rightfully IMO) hated film never really seen any defence of it.
Its got a 7.3 on imdb so it cant be too hated, but i have seen big fans on other sites.

What's with you guys and IMDB? Seriously? It's pretty weird.
Its an easy go to site. I dont think its word is gospel but 7.3 means some people liked it ^^