Paris & Nicki Hilton - enough already!

Tools    

Ok, so what do you all think about these two? I wasn't sure really where to post this as they aren't actresses or really do much of anything except maybe "model" occasionally and spend da-da's money and flaunt their wealth in the most tacky ways so apart from appearing in every gossip column and turning up to the opening of an envelope, I have to wonder - what are they giving back to the world? LOL Aside from keeping the ditsy and seemingly- constantly high Tara Reid company.

In all seriousness, I'm curious as to what the thought is out there about them. Do you think they're cute, talented, interesting individuals who just haven't found their niche yet, or perhaps you think they're spoiled, mindless drunks who are completely oblivious to reality and are entirely self-absorbed and just enjoy playing hangers on to b grade celebs. Maybe you think they're cute, sweet girls who don't deserve the criticism and that people should give them a break.

Personally, I think it's rather tragic as they have no clue about the real world but of course i'm also like totally jealous as those bitches have more money than I'll ever see in my life. Dammit. Unless I can be the next Avril..yeah! Now there's a chick with lotsa money too - but at least she earns hers! And she rocks.

Anyway, would love to hear what folks think....

This should have been posted in miscellaneous… and that is where I am moving it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I never even heard of them until the Hollywood press started spamming them everywhere. Have you ever noticed that Hollywood TV shows such as Access Hollywood and E.T. are the ones making careers now and days?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
They donbt deserve hald of the attention they get, living in Australia they came over here for the Melbourne Cup and I couldn't give a damn about the Hilton sisters yet the media treats them like royalty..

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
They donbt deserve hald of the attention they get, living in Australia they came over here for the Melbourne Cup and I couldn't give a damn about the Hilton sisters yet the media treats them like royalty..
They may have, but the officials at the Melbourne Cup, wouldn't let them take their "bodyguards" into the VIP area, they need Bodyguards!, pleeeeeeeeeeeze

I must become Caligari..!
The bodygards are the only thing preventing my plan.......
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
The bodygards are the only thing preventing my plan.......

Sometimes you floor me...