Hello to all you movie people !!

Tools    

Is white trash beautiful
Hi there my name is Holly G and im new here Im excited to get to know all you movie freaks. I love Foregin films and Arthouse films at the moment. Thank you for having me.

OH HAI.

Just make sure to have a separate foreign and arthouse ratings in addition to your normal ones.

(I kid, I kid; I'd actually applaud that move.)

Well, come.

Is white trash beautiful
Thanks ... you know whats funny I almost named my new puppy Dog but my son would not let me

Is white trash beautiful
See if you can get away with naming your dog Deefer.
Haha that would be sweet, but my 4 year old son decided on buddy and there is no way on getting him to change his mind

After I saw your post in the Movie Tab it all came together. Welcome HollyG (AKA Plainview's better half).
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Is white trash beautiful
After I saw your post in the Movie Tab it all came together. Welcome HollyG (AKA Plainview's better half).
Thank You Harry Lime! Ya i knew once you saw the movie tab that you would figure it out.