Brad Pitt & Margot Robbie - "The Thin Man" re-make?

Tools    

They are both way too old for this. I could go, maybe 40-45 but that is as far as I will go. Would much rather see late 30s to early 40s. And no de-aging crap!
Like I wrote earlier, I wouldn't mind seeing them at any age, though I agree that somewhere in the 30s-50s makes the most sense.

I'm just not a fan of them having a 30-year age gap (in either direction). Like, how did they meet? One of them was having a colonoscopy and the other one was getting their braces removed?

Victim of The Night
Like I wrote earlier, I wouldn't mind seeing them at any age, though I agree that somewhere in the 30s-50s makes the most sense.

I'm just not a fan of them having a 30-year age gap (in either direction). Like, how did they meet? One of them was having a colonoscopy and the other one was getting their braces removed?
Well, Cate and Chris are only 14 years apart. And I actually think that's totally fine. If there's some nefarious manipulation that's one thing, but if people fall in love, who cares.

Well, Cate and Chris are only 14 years apart. And I actually think that's totally fine. If there's some nefarious manipulation that's one thing, but if people fall in love, who cares.
I'm fine with 14 years. It's when we start pushing three decades that I start giving side eye.

Victim of The Night
I'm fine with 14 years. It's when we start pushing three decades that I start giving side eye.
That seems pretty reasonable.