Halloween Chat

Tools    

Since around uh i dont no i think last March on www.halloweenmovies.com entrance it has said halloween 9 news coming soon and has there been any, NO!!!!!

The only thing i have heard was that it was called Halloween Retribution and i saw a few so called scripts on it that are completely fake.

Suspense is such a killer

any way if you want some info on halloween movies or about h6 p-cut go to www.onegoodscare.com

also this site has a halloween music video thats pretty sweet http://hitmanyr2k.com/Creativity3.htm

www.halloweenflash.com is also good site for info

and for all you halloween fans this is for you
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	h20anim.gif
Views:	138
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	4000  

A website I always go to for horror (especially for Halloween 9 - though not much new is known) is www.upcominghorrormovies.com.

There's a huge A-Z listing of horror remakes, prequels, limited releases, Video Releases, in progress/talks and even airing on T.V.
Plus trailers, posters, stills and etc. for almost every one.

Go ahead and check out the site. It's very informative and updated almost every day.

thanks jrs that had some good info

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I have never seen any of the Halloween movies. I'd be willing to give the first one a chance, but beyond that I'm really not interested. I hear the sequels are pretty God-awful though.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

well 4 5 and 6 were all carried on pleasence's acting but are fun to watch movies. h20 is very good and is one of the best sequals besides 2 and i have yet to see ressurection.

you can hol doff for the sequels but i definitly think you should see Halloween as soon as possible. its great. and dillskies i suggest to stay away from the trash that is ressurection

if you watch 1 of them you have to watch all of them no matter if there garbage or not. and i finally got a another green dot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to everyone who gave me good rep!!!!!

ok i was on a website(movieinsider.com if im not mistaken) and the director of h9 is rick rosenthal and the lady who played sara moyer in halloween ressurection is in it (according to the site) no plot details were revealed yet. Thats not much but hey its something

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
which halloween is the one with the wooden dummy thingy bobby jiggy, i think it was called the fear or something, i laughed my ass off

Hey I heard Bruce Campbell is suppose to host something on SciFi Halloween night around 9:00 can anyone tell me what there running???

Pirates of The Carribean

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
which halloween is the one with the wooden dummy thingy bobby jiggy, i think it was called the fear or something, i laughed my ass off
HuH?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
HuH?
I usually get a reply like that at the end of my posts.

What the devil?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Halloween 3 rocks!

"That's right. Stonehenge. You'll never believe how we got it here, either...."

and then they NEVER bother to elaborate on that. lol

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

because most of the of the people who post on this thread just like the ones with michael in it but if you want us to talk about h3 we would be glad too

Originally Posted by FigNewton
Hey I heard Bruce Campbell is suppose to host something on SciFi Halloween night around 9:00 can anyone tell me what there running???
yeah, it's a sequel to the FlixMix movie Boogeymen, a DVD (damn good one too) with info on all the slashers, but what SciFi is doing is an all night count down of horror movies, or so i've heard, either way, i'll be watchin, or my Tivo will get it for me, hehe

i wish they wouldnt do it on halloween night because like 96% of people my age wotn be home that night. and i didnt like that boogeymam DVD it was pretty lame.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
i wish they wouldnt do it on halloween night because like 96% of people my age wotn be home that night. and i didnt like that boogeymam DVD it was pretty lame.
What about recording it?