Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

we can use google right?
Of course. I encourage it.

Like I'd be able to stop you.

If I decide not to bring somebody back into this game, then CaptainT's status as a zombie player.... will end when I'm thinking about doing the "reanimate an eliminated player" competition. Which.... won't be too much longer.

And @Yam12, you still have immunity for this, of course. Until Final 10.

COSSSSSSSMIC!
@CosmicRunaway

GET ME OUTTA HERE!
GET ME OUTTA THE POST!

I'M COMING TO GET YOU!

GOTCHA!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ED.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	35465  

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've never seen Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, so this is going to be great.
I've only seen the first from both franchises. So....yeah I'm screwed.

I just received my first private message with answers, but this person didn't get them all right.

No, you cannot resend your answers, in case you're wondering.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just received my first private message with answers, but this person didn't get them all right.

No, you cannot resend your answers, in case you're wondering.

I won't be able to get mine in till later tonight.

That was me. ********* it's hard.
That's why I decided two people can have immunity. Two people might work together on this.

Hello..... I am your new counselor,
Counselor Auntie Nelda.

That poor, dumb girl, Kirsty, was taken to Hell by the cenobites.

They invited me to travel through their endless labyrinth, but I said - no way. I could barely walk to the entrance. They tried to put chains in me to help me along, but even the chains couldn't get through this old, worn out flesh of mine. So they left without me.

I HATE the woods. Why do people even bother coming out here on camping trips? Who really wants to spend the night worrying about all the possible bears that might sneak up to their tent? How is that a pleasant way to spend the night? There are people out there who wouldn't even sleep with me (and I wouldn't want to sleep with them, either) but they'll sleep out in the woods.... with BEARS? It makes no sense.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Auntie.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	35494