Name The Actor

Tools    

I've been informed that "You must have at least 25 posts to post links." So, please, forgive my impertinence by chiming in, at an inappropriate time -- and messing up the flow! And I pass it back to you, Gideon58.

I've been informed that "You must have at least 25 posts to post links." So, please, forgive my impertinence by chiming in, at an inappropriate time -- and messing up the flow! And I pass it back to you, Gideon58.
Go ahead, comment back to this several times. Just no links to Soylent Green or The Stuff.

Thanks! By the way, I only first saw Soylent Green for the first time, last year. I was also very surprised to see Edward G. Robinson in it, wasn't expecting that. The movie seemed kind of overrated to me, but was not bad!

Welcome, Mister B. Can you not post pictures, even though you can't yet post links?

No, I can't post pictures at the moment, either, but that's only for the moment. Thanks for the welcome!

Xander Berkeley