Biker Gang vs Vampire/Alien Type Creatures Movie (~year 2000 or so).

Tools    

Ok, bear with me here guys.

There's a movie that I watched sometime around 2000 (maybe a couple of years later) that I've been wanting to rewatch.

So this movie starts off with an older man (~55 year old biker looking guy, with white/gray hair) apparently being killed (or he's about to be killed). We then cut to a house party that a bunch of young biker gang types hanging out having some beers and what not. They notice some strange-looking people outside. This at night time.

Eventually, the "strangers" come in and take control of the house. It becomes clear that these strangers aren't human (at this point they appear to be vampires or something similar). To my recollection there are two male two female "vampires."

There is also a knife fight between the main character (he's a young man) and the leader of these strange people (I've always "remembered" this leader to be "Giovanni Ribisi" but in going through his IMDB, nothing pops out...the show "The Hunger" almost looks like it could be it, but from the previews, I don't think so, and I'm pretty sure this was a self-contained movie, not an episode).

At one point it's made clear that these vampire things are here for the gang leader's (from the beginning of the scene) daughter. That he had made some pact with them to give up his daughter and now they came to collect. The daughter is the main character's girlfriend. The "vampires" take her but I forgot what happens to her.

At the end, it's morning and the main character is "escaping" the house and running through thick grass with a female (not his GF but a different female). The alien leader ("Giovanni Ribisi") let's him know he's letting him escape, but also informs him that he's not doing him any favors, and informs him that the human race is coming to an end.

The main character and the female make it to the street (I believe they may even get in a car) and then notice that other people who are walking around are convulsing and turning into these vampire/alien-like creatures (I believe lights come down from the sky and enter these people before this happens to them).

Hopefully, this is enough.

This sounds like something on the TubiTV streaming site. They have a lot of old horror movies. Browse through their horror category. Once in a while, it looks like they only have 30 choices. They don't all load. Hit the browser refresh button.

For some reason, parts of it sound like a low budget, Canadian film I saw a couple of years ago called Red Spring, but I'm sure it's not.

I'm pretty sure it's not what you're looking for (been a long time since I watched it) but parts of what you put reminded me of The Violent Kind from 2010 so I'll just mention it so you can definitively cross it off any 'unlikely possibility' list if you haven't already.

I'm pretty sure it's not what you're looking for (been a long time since I watched it) but parts of what you put reminded me of The Violent Kind from 2010 so I'll just mention it so you can definitively cross it off any 'unlikely possibility' list if you haven't already.
The Violent Kind fits the ending well - "As Cody and Megan flee to a nearby town, they see the people around them dropping dead, and the sky darkens ominously."

No, it IS what I was looking for. Thank you so much! I can't believe how off I was on the year I saw this. I could have sworn it was ~2000/2001. You are a geologist's wet dream (meaning, you rock!).

The Violent Kind fits the ending well - "As Cody and Megan flee to a nearby town, they see the people around them dropping dead, and the sky darkens ominously."
Yes, this is absolutely the film. The funny thing is I meant to ask this question on here years ago but didn't because I figured no one would 'crack' it. I've been unsuccessfully trying to crack other people's questions on here.

This is 1000% the movie I was referring to

Glad it turned out to be the movie you were looking for after all .... time clearly doesn't fly quite as quickly as you thought