Best and Worst Actors

Tools    

I made a mistake. I think I didn't understand the thread.
Jim Carey is amazing in Truman Show, Man on the moon and Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind. Although I can't stand some of his performances such as Ace Ventura and Cable Guy.These roles are just to over acted and not really all that funny.When Jim does select the.better roles I think he hits the mark.

I made a mistake. I think I didn't understand the thread.
Jim Carey is amazing in Truman Show, Man on the moon and Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind. Although I can't stand some of his performances such as Ace Ventura and Cable Guy.These roles are just to over acted and not really all that funny.When Jim does select the.better roles I think he hits the mark.
Jim Carrey's a good choice. I generally avoid his movies, fearing another Ace Ventura: When Nature calls, but he can be great, as in the films you listed.

Brad Pitt is capable of being excellent or terrible.

Excellent...
THE ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES BY THE COWARD ROBERT FORD

And terrible...

SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET

Overall I think he's great, but that accent in Seven Years in Tibet... Man, it scares me thinking about it.
I don't think he was that bad in Seven Years in Tibet.

Now The Devi's Own, on the other hand...

I don't think he was bad in The Devil's Own, actually. :P

See the trailer here:

I believe he won a worst accent award around here for that film...
Which is funny, because I thought he was excellent in Snatch with his unintelligible Irish gypsy* accent.

*I gather "Pikey" is viewed over there sort of like the N-word is here in the US.

Which is funny, because I thought he was excellent in Snatch with his unintelligible Irish gypsy* accent.

*I gather "Pikey" is viewed over there sort of like the N-word is here in the US.
It's getting that way over here and it's certainly true with the liberal middle classes and media (which is kind of the same thing) but most people I know wouldn't think twice about using it.