Bounce

→ in
Tools    

I just caught this one on cable last weekend. It wasn't a bad little film. Gwyneth Paltrow is always a delight, IMO, and Ben Affleck is a consistently good actor. The plot has been worked and reworked a million times, but this story has something of an original twist.

The soundtrack is excellent, too.

R
You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank?

Now With Moveable Parts
I have to say,I was so bored.I just couldn't get into it.I didn't feel for any of the characters.Affleck is not a favorite of mine.I do love Paltrow.Have you seen Sliding Doors?It's my favorite love story...so original.You really should check it out...all girls I've recommended it too...end up buying it.

Sliding Doors is, indeed, an excellent film. I'm glad I saw it right after it came out, not really having seen her in much. She's not as real to me anymore, after all of the media exposure.

I've seen a couple of other films with the same type of plot as Sliding Doors. The one that stands out in my mind is Me, Myself and I, starring Rachel Griffiths (whom I LOVE.) It's not as much of a love story, but it's a great movie.

R

Now With Moveable Parts
ooooh,haven't seen that one...sounds like you're recommending it...I'll check it out.

Now With Moveable Parts
What are you talking about Bullet? Enlighten me...

I know of which bullet speaks----RACHEL GRIFFITHS!!!!!!! She's the star of Me, Myself, I.

r