Renée Zellweger
Keira Knightley
Rosamund Pike
Awkwafina
Lady Gaga
Kylie Jenner
Rachel Zegler

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD

What... even given her unparalleled, once-in-a-generation rapping prowess, you mean?
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

I think 'movie' is pushing it on some of the more recent choices. It's starting to read more like famous women I don't find attractive.

I don't even know the names of the women I find prettiest in movies, but in terms of overrated -- both Hepburns and Bette Davis, who looked more like an owl than an actress. I'd believe the owl before her.
Also neither of these really fit either, IMO, as neither traded on their beauty for their acclaim or fame. Mostly because they couldn't. Unless you mean Audrey Hepburn, of course, in which case I'd agree.

For me, the purported allure of Julia Roberts has been, is, and doubtless will evermore remain one of the eternal cinematic mysteries, right alongside Luise Rainer's multiple Oscars and Howard the Duck.

|Not to be excessively cruel, but she looks like a moray eel in a Party City wig.
Heh, heh. Still, it's like the old gag: "I wouldn't kick her out of bed, though, unless she wanted to do it on the floor."

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
Sandra Bulldog.

Ever since "Demolition Man" and especially "Speed" she was like a walking catastrophe to me, nearly destroying every movie she is in.

If I am analyzing as to why i dislike her, then it is mostly her voice, especially when she is "freaking" out (as like how she was hysterically freaking out when she had to drive the bus in "SPEED" and wasn´t shutting the hell up for a second).

But really, if she wouldn´t be dead to me already, that barking scene in "GRAVITY" would have been that one last final blow to kill her.