frightened child creeps out from beneath the sink

Tools    

Hi everyone! So, I'm new here, but I've actually been a bit of a lurker on this site for a few years now, and I've finally decided to take the plunge and register. I'm looking forward to actually communicating with some users whose opinions I've been following up on for a while. (This site is actually one of the sites I go to regularly when I research the critics' responses movies I like, or have some kind of reaction to, so kudos on the great community!) Anyways, hopefully I won't embarrass myself too much. Talk to you soon!

Welcome Stalker guy/gal...glad you came out from underneath the sink like some
kinda guy...

Hey Mr. 45.

So you were one of those 100 plus lurking guests all this time huh.

Put me in your pocket...
Hi everyone! So, I'm new here, but I've actually been a bit of a lurker on this site for a few years now, and I've finally decided to take the plunge and register. I'm looking forward to actually communicating with some users whose opinions I've been following up on for a while. (This site is actually one of the sites I go to regularly when I research the critics' responses movies I like, or have some kind of reaction to, so kudos on the great community!) Anyways, hopefully I won't embarrass myself too much. Talk to you soon!
Your title caught my attention Mr. 45. Welcome to MoFo.

So now that you've finally come out into the open, sit down and tell us a little about yourself. Are you 45? Where are you from? What types of movies do like? Would you like a binkie or some cookies and milk to calm your frightened nerves?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've heard of Victorian children being used as chimney sweeps, but plumbers? If you don't have a minimum call out charge, I guess that's ok...

Welcome to MoFo!

I love it when Randy nods yes to the milk under the sink!
Anyways, hey guys! Just got around to filling out my top ten movies. Lately I've been really into watching Abel Ferrera's movies (just saw The Driller Killer and The Funeral, both of which I highly recommend), and teen comedies. Some of my favorites from that wonderful little aspect of American mythology are Some Kind of Wonderful, The Sure Thing, and The Breakfast Club. Coming in a few days, embarrassingly enough, is most likely a double feature of John Tucker Must Die and She's the Man, as I've decided I haven't seen enough of the newer ones. OH, and I'm also in the midst of a pretty seriously mild to mildy serious Rocky Horror phase.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SomeKind.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	5849