Allright MoFos.....what's your zombie plan?!

Tools    

Ok so lets say a zombie apocolypse befalls earth. What do you do in reaction to it?!

Ok I live in a retirement town in florida. This is to my advantage as the majority of the popuilation would be old folks i.e. shrivels. Shrivel zombies shouldnt be as fierce or strong so getting my mom into the neighbors lincoln towncar (Hey survival of the fittest & Im gonna save my momma!) shouldnt be a problem. Driving the luxury mobile out of the zombie infested retirement community she lives in would be a gory spectacle. Zombie gut would decorate the front of the car like dead lovebugs.

I dont own a gun so too the gunstore I go! This would be a toughie as everyone would probably have the same idea. I do live right next to a Target, but a supersized WallMart would be a better pick. Would a hospital?! No Im sure WallMart wins do to the addition of their grocery section. Food rocks during a zombie apocolypse. WallMart should have guns too. Very sketchy if me and my poor mom could get in before they barricade it up.

I think Id get creative and procure a boat. A big big boat. Stock it with food, and sail away, Of course pirating would be rampant and the gulf of mexico no haven. So either take to the water or head to WallMart. Thats alls I can come up with on such short notice, but zombie apocolypses come with no warning.

What do you do when zombies are coming for you?!

Personally...I'll take the kitchen knife way out. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Well I always say that if Zombies like brains - use the old tinfoil over the head trick. That also works with aliens, mind controling things, and brainwave GPS.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I really dig the mall idea. It has everything.

Suspect's Reviews

Semper Fooey
You folks go ahead and worry about zombies. The real danger is the bomb dropping and there's mutants!

Tongo, if we've learned anything from the Resident Evil FPS games, its that ammunition eventually runs out. Ya gots ta have the kitchen knife in the inventory, because at day's end (or in this case, technology's end), the medievals had it right - edged weapons have a longer lifespan.

that, and as the boy showed us in Zombieland - at some point you will just have to run for your life. run away to stand and fight another day. good cardiovascular fitness and all around athleticism / health are huge must. in short, the infirm and the obese, unless already barricaded and provided for, will be culled from the pack.

beyond that, its anyone guess. but if Romero's flicks are any indication, I'd kill for the ability to fly a helicopter and have access to one before the zombification of the world, and it would also make sense to know where the fuel depots are located, or at the very least, know where a place is that has this information.

from there, fly a team to a remote or sufficiently barricaded location as a base of operations (if I were in a city, I'd drop/retrieve 'em on the tops of selected skyscrapers), and fly out to hit hospitals, walmart, etc., for supplies/restock.

having transportation is just so important, and travel by car or foot would be dangerous - travel by air is the only safe method, but a fixed-wing plane is impractical as it lacks a certain manueverability [sp?], and needs an appropriate takeoff/landing strip.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'd steal and modify a Brinks armoured truck, stock it with food and ammo.
The kids would get bored, so we would have to turn zombie-hunting into some kind of game. They play xbox, so they're fairly prepared.

I would somehow try to get to the safe haven that is Dallas, Texas. There lives a man whose roundhouse kick can kill the 300 Spartans. That man is Chuck Norris. The zombies would be so afraid of his roundhouse kick that they dare not enter his town - nay- his state. They're afraid because they saw this gif:

Now the zombies figure: if he does that to a woman... what'll he do to us?

I'll just die and get it over with. Sexy Zombie. Why live when what you have to look forward to is zombie life? I wouldn't wanna spend my life running from and killing zombies. It would be much more fun to just turn zombie and go after the living. Less stressful.

but youd be so hungry though, SC. its whatd drive you to chase the living.

but youd be so hungry though, SC. its whatd drive you to chase the living.
I'm so hungry all the time when I'm alive. What's the difference? It'll be nice to not have McDonald's for a change.

Beware The Probe!
Don't worry.
Earth will be enslaved by aliens way before any zombie apocalypse happens.

Don't worry.
Earth will be enslaved by aliens way before any zombie apocalypse happens.
I'm ready for that. I've been probed before.