Are You Going To See Catwoman?

Tools    

Of course Ill see it, but not for Halle's sake. AND, Im not paying money at the theatre. I still havent seen the trailer, and i doubt Im missing much.

As to her villany: Catwoman, I understand, was a female "catburglar." Common term back in the day, but since people dont quite creep through houses in the night, leaving its occupants alive anymore, "burglary" as we used to know it, is largely a thing of the past.

She is a half villian due to circumstances, and hey, even if the Batman Catwoman wasnt true to the original comic storyline----I thought Michelle Pfieffer was an excellent Catwoman, and the storyline worked. Timid little blond mouse gets revenge. Payback is a B---. Literally. I find that I preferred the transformation from scaredy-cat (pun intended) to feline grace/prowess.

Simply put, Catwoman was in Batman as a temptress. Ive always thought the he walks a thin tightrope over the yawning precipice of Darkness, and she was there to beckon him on.

It was a great adaptation of her character.

As to this version of Catwoman? I am speculative as to the direction in which they'll take her. Halle Berry is fire on legs. Smoky and sultry from get-go, and I dont know how they are going to tame her down enough to capture a "transformative" aspect (or whether they will even try?).

I think Catwoman is definitely a fire, but not that kind of fire. Does that make sense to anyone other than me?

I know a guy who worked on the film and even said it was horrible. So no I'm in no rush to see it.

If i was totally drunk, i wouldnt watch it even then, and i saw scooby doo while drunk

Radioactive Spider Blood
This movie looks stupid. The reason comic book movies are doing well now is because they are sticking to the comic book scripts pretty faithfully... something Catwoman does not do.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Maniac
I know a guy who worked on the film and even said it was horrible. So no I'm in no rush to see it.
Such a shame Pitof got involved in this pap. His previous work had loads of vision and verve. Hollywood'll make a whore out of anyone i guess, and even alter the shape of their brain curves

This looks like the kind of movie that people who thouroghly enjoyed vanHelsing would go see. which reminds me Why Would anyone want to go see this movie other than for the possibility of seeing Hali's Boobs

They're definitely going to ruin a good comic-book character with this stupid movie. Why didn't they just stick to the original storyline? It seemed a lot better and had more potential for good character development. What's this new crap? Nerd turns ho overnight? And Benjamin Bratt does not fit in a movie like this maybe cause all I can place him in is Miss Congeniality...

I ate all your bees.
If I had absolutely nothing else better to do and no other movie was showing I still would not see it. I hate Halle Berry, the Catwoman costume blows and the movie is pointless.

I saw it the other day with a screening pass. It was cheesy as hell, but wasn't as bad as The Punisher (which was boring as hell). And to be honest, there are a lot of other worse things to do than look at Halle acting sexy for two hours. Would I recommend it? No. Would I recommend it just to get out of the summer heat and have an excuse to grub on some buttered popcorn? Sure, why not?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i just saw this film...halle berry played the perfect cat..she had all the moves down....good chemistry between berry and bratt as well...good strong women's parts as well...i did enjoy it...

Probably, if I had a long day of work and wanted to sleep a little...I would go and sit for Catwoman. As for The Punisher, sorry Brian but if I ever paid to see movies, that would've been one of them.

I ate all your bees.
I liked 'The Punisher' The fight with the Russian was brilliant. As for Catwoman, just saw a larger trailer before 'I, Robot' and a still remain to be impressed.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I liked 'The Punisher' The fight with the Russian was brilliant. As for Catwoman, just saw a larger trailer before 'I, Robot' and a still remain to be impressed.
Hey, I'm not the type to say your taste is worse than mine because you like something I don't. There are a number of movies I really like that most people think are gopher poo. Examples: Hulk, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Cry Baby. So, who am I to judge?

Thursday Is Best
ill rent it or download it.

And this is my BOOMstick!
nah i dont want to waste my time downloading it. ill just rent it when it becomes a seven day rental.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Hey, I'm not the type to say your taste is worse than mine because you like something I don't. There are a number of movies I really like that most people think are gopher poo. Examples: Hulk, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Cry Baby. So, who am I to judge?
Robin Hood: Men in Tights is like on of the best movies ever.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
If I had absolutely nothing else better to do and no other movie was showing I still would not see it. I hate Halle Berry, the Catwoman costume blows and the movie is pointless.
You know it.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
No, I'm not going to see CatWoman because the stryline looks stupid and it just doesn't compare to big blockbusters like SpiderMan 2. I might rent it when it comes on DVD, but i'm definitely not going to buy it.

What I don't understand is, some say they won't go and spend their money to see it.....yet, they claim they'll rent it when it comes out on video/DVD.
Fact is, money is still being spent on that piece of crap no matter what.

I with JRS on that. If you saying your not going to see it. Stick to your word and dont bother putting money towards this EVER. I LOATHE THIS FILM! NEVER SEEN IT! NEVER WILL!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10