Which film will win the 90s countdown

Tools    

Which film will take home the 90s countdown?
2.13%
1 votes
Fight Club
2.13%
1 votes
American History X
48.94%
23 votes
Pulp Fiction
19.15%
9 votes
Shawshank Redemption
0%
0 votes
Forrest Gump
4.26%
2 votes
Unforgiven
0%
0 votes
Silence of the Lambs
4.26%
2 votes
American Beauty
0%
0 votes
The Matrix
14.89%
7 votes
Goodfellas
0%
0 votes
Saving Private Ryan
4.26%
2 votes
OTHER (Please Specify)
47 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I wouldn't be surprised to see it sneak into the top 5 and I hope it does.
Yeh I hope it's high up but I don't think it will be too high, I had it at #9 on my list because I wanted some lesser films to have more of a chance. It's probably #2 on yours, then Cobpyth loves it to so it'll be near the top on this, but then I'm not really sure. HitchFan and HK I know like it, but can't remember everyone else, hope they do

Yeh I hope it's high up but I don't think it will be too high, I had it at #9 on my list because I wanted some lesser films to have more of a chance. It's probably #2 on yours, then Cobpyth loves it to so it'll be near the top on this, but then I'm not really sure. HitchFan and HK I know like it, but can't remember everyone else, hope they do
Not quite number 2 for me, but just about. I recently changed my top 10 slightly.

One movie that is missing, the English Patient or Ed Wood. Should have a vote on its own rather than "Others" section.

Also, since the topic, says who do we think will in the 90's. But who is going to say that a film is the best of the decade? Are we getting some great film critic, journalist, or director for an input on that.

One movie that is missing, the English Patient or Ed Wood. Should have a vote on its own rather than "Others" section.
The English Patient has taken quite a backlash, and from my experience it's not very well liked around here. I'd be surprised if it appears at all at this point. I certainly didn't vote for it, bored me to death.

Ed Wood has already appeared.

The English Patient has taken quite a backlash, and from my experience it's not very well liked around here. I'd be surprised if it appears at all at this point. I certainly didn't vote for it, bored me to death.

Ed Wood has already appeared.
I know English Patient is not liked by many. But it is an amazing film. Boring, maybe, but still amazing.

I know English Patient is not liked by many. But it is an amazing film. Boring, maybe, but still amazing.
"Boring" and "amazing" do not belong in the same sentence.

And if it's not liked by many, why does it belong in a prediction thread for what film will top a list of most popular movies?

I bet Pulp Fiction will win. But I hope we instead see Shawshank or Fight Club.

"Boring" and "amazing" do not belong in the same sentence.

And if it's not liked by many, why does it belong in a prediction thread for what film will top a list of most popular movies?
Boring for many, not for me! And i am sure, this forum is not the all in all opinion on a movie, now is it?

Boring for many, not for me! And i am sure, this forum is not the all in all opinion on a movie, now is it?
He's saying that it shouldn't be considered as a contender for the first place on THIS list, because it isn't well liked around HERE. That makes a lot of sense, if you ask me.

He's not saying this forum is the all in all opinion on a movie.

Well i was just going by the phrase "not liked by many". Seemed like general statement , rather than just the forum!

Well i was just going by the phrase "not liked by many". Seemed like general statement , rather than just the forum!
My original post said "it's not very well liked around here". You're the one who turned it into a general statement. You're arguing with yourself.

It's not liked by many ANYWHERE. Happy now?