What is your favourite Jean Claude Van Damme movie?

Tools    

Was that the kickboxing hockey game
Yes - it had kickboxing and hockey (combine them both and it sounds like a real "bloodsport"). I think it was a Diehard type movie - fighting terrorists at a hockey game or something like that.

Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning

As scott Adkins had his one shot continuous scene was brilliant. I know Van Claude wasn't seen much but was decent see someone fresh in the film,.

Most interesting man in the world
kickboxer
bloodsport
nowhere to run
replicant VERY similar to the 6th day with Arnold schwarznegger EVEN the SAME
"bounty hunter" guy comes out in both movies

Universal soldier for me. First movie I saw him in as well that I can remember. Is his new show any good?

i have to admit there are quite a few that deserve topspot:
-universal soldier
-bloodsport
-timecop
-kickboxer
-double impact

kickboxer
bloodsport
nowhere to run
replicant VERY similar to the 6th day with Arnold schwarznegger EVEN the SAME
"bounty hunter" guy comes out in both movies
i like nowhere to run only because of rosanna arquette s ****

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
There is no such thing as a BAD JCVD movie....so they are all my favourites!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Make a better place
It's between Kickboxer and In Hell

Van Damme has dome some decent action movies

for me its between Bloodsport and Timecop and universal soldier, i love all these 3 the same amount of love, but i give an honorable mention to Double impact aswell.

Has to be blood sport.

Only because of Bolo Yeung though - Van Damme character could have been played by a block of wood (like most of his movies).

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
The story of how Cyborg came to be, would be a great movie itself.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'm surprised that no one else here thinks that Maximum Risk is his best movie.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
err can you prove that please.
I dont think so but I do recall seeing it in the paper so it must be true. In my defence it was not daily mail or fox news.

I dont think so but I do recall seeing it in the paper so it must be true. In my defence it was not daily mail or fox news.
Yes it must be 100% true then! the liberal media NEVER lie. I asked for proof but nevermind, you just heard it somewhere once.. is this the woman he married twice btw.. yes he's a monster.