What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Team America is fantastic, funny as hell mate!

"the office" SEASON FOUR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
What...no Tombstone?
Oh, I already own it. It sits in the bottom of my toilet tank, with the little blue cleanser thing resting on it. I'm waiting to get the special edition until after I start a compost heap out back.

Almost bought Deliverance, too, but I have that right now from Netflix.

Replacing some old video.

Frankenstein - The Legacy Collection:
(Frankenstein / Bride of / Son of / Ghost of / House of)
(1931)

Strangers on a Train (1951)

I will finally get to see this!

Don't Look Now (1974)

Yeah, I Haven't Seen Them Yet, But I Heard They're Really Good So I'm Looking Foward To Watching Them.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome you will enjoy, I love picking up dvd's that I havent seen either not atall or for a long time and just sitting with popcorn and watching them, It is amazing lol

JACKIE CHAN WHO I'M
THE ISland
mummpets tresure island
Space camp and war games.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
day of the dead [remake] as for why i spend every second of every hour asking myself the same question,doomsday because its been awhile since weve had a little post apocalyptic fun and if its just a tenth of mad max stylee ill be happy if not ill have another expensive beverage coaster to match my day of the dead and southland tales ones

I bought Babel (which I've never seen) off a discount table for a 1.50 today....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)