Anyone thinking about the 08 election?

Tools    

Here in Australia we HAVE to vote or we are fined we are having a state election tomorrow, I might vote for the Marijuana party they at least promote love not war
marijuana party, woowoo!

Here in Australia we HAVE to vote or we are fined we are having a state election tomorrow, I might vote for the Marijuana party they at least promote love not war
This is going to seem wholly undemocratic of me but I wholeheartedly support such a system. Better yet, make those receiving any form of social assistance be required to vote. Make citizenship classes mandatory for anyone on any sort of government assistance. Imagine what would happen if people largely marginalized suddenly became active voters, participatory citizens. The ripple effect would be amazing, the hell with trickle down, lets have some ripple up!
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Certainly I am thinking about it, and it looks bleak, very bleak.

I am so irritated with politicians right now, both Republican and Democrat, that I have no idea what I'm going to do just yet…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"A top Hillary Clinton adviser on Saturday boldly predicted his candidate would lock down the nomination before the August convention by definitively winning over party insiders and officials known as superdelegates, claiming the number of state elections won by rival Barack Obama would be “irrelevant” to their decision."

Major Garrett and The Associated Press

This looks good for our country.

I am having a nervous breakdance
"A top Hillary Clinton adviser on Saturday boldly predicted his candidate would lock down the nomination before the August convention by definitively winning over party insiders and officials known as superdelegates, claiming the number of state elections won by rival Barack Obama would be “irrelevant” to their decision."

Major Garrett and The Associated Press

This looks good for our country.
If Obama wins either Texas or Ohio I will find it very hard to believe that superdelegates will be of any importance.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

You're a Genius all the time
If Obama wins either Texas or Ohio I will find it very hard to believe that superdelegates will be of any importance.
If Obama wins either Texas or Ohio I find it very hard to believe Hilary will have many superdelegates left, anyway.

Can someone possibly explain to me what the main differences between Obama and Clinton are (what would make voters vote for one or the other apart from charisma) and perhaps what the main differences between Republicans and Democrats are? I suppose I could google it but...