Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I added Away from Her, to my list.
Ahhh! This one got me too.

WARNING: "Away from Her" spoilers below
It was that scene where Grant and Fiona are lying in bed together at the nursing home and she tells him to "just go" and I just knew that that was going to be the last time Grant would see his wife as he knows her.

I surely have, but it's been a while. I don't recall crying.
Nooooooo!

Ahhh! This one got me too.

WARNING: "Away from Her" spoilers below
It was that scene where Grant and Fiona are lying in bed together at the nursing home and she tells him to "just go" and I just knew that that was going to be the last time Grant would see his wife as he knows her.
That scene got to me as well. I was waiting, knowing when that part happened, it would be the toughest part to view. Holden posted about her winning here . . .Yippy, she won!

Okay....I whimpered a bit during I Am Legend when
WARNING: "Don't Look..." spoilers below
his dog died.
Yeah that hit me too....one of the desperate moments of Neville!!!

E.T. is such a touchy film. I remember crying a lot when the boy tries to rescue the alien.

Garden State. It gets me here. What am I pointing at? Whatever you want me to be pointing at. Ladies

Well of course

A more recent watch was the Notebook, where near the end, her memories slip away from her once again. It was heartbreaking.

The most recent cry I had during a movie was Bridge to Terabithia.

WARNING: "BTT" spoilers below
The last part of the movie when you see how crushed Jesse is when he finds out Leslie has died is heartbreaking. The movie dragged me in from the start and made me a friend of Leslie's also and her death hurt me, and yes I cried, oh well call me a sap. Great movie though.
well I rarely cry over a movie, these days I get a little choked up maybe. but when I was 17 I watched John Lennon:Imagine and just broke down crying. John Lennon was my idol see. so sad.

when I saw Bridge to Terabithia that's the closest to crying I've been since Imagine. so sad, god.

E.T. is such a touchy film. I remember crying a lot when the boy tries to rescue the alien.
yeah E.T. i was only 11 or 12 when that came out and I remember crying over that one but didn't everybody?

Movie Forums Extra
i cry very easily.... doesnt take much at all... im just very open to emotions........ I cried like a little b*tch during rent... i mean i bawled like CRAZY!!!

I cry for love between family friends lovers,,,
especially in the movie The Perfect Man
but choices are ours
we can't and have no right to regret...

Yes I have. Most recently I was watching Blood Diamond. Started to cry near the end.

It was a first for me but when I watched Straight Story over the summer I basically wept uncontrollably through the entire film and had a headache by the end. It's a good thing I didn't watch it with anyone else present. I couldn't even think about the movie for a couple days after that without tearing up. That was the second time I watched the movie, first time was when it first came out years ago and I came away thinking it was a quirky and uplifting family film, just like the text on the back of the case and most of the reviews I've read have said.

I don't really cry, I get really close, teary eyes and all, but usually don't let it go. Last movie that did that was The Fountain, beatiful movie and so sad and beautiful at the same time.

.....doesn't know what to put here!

I can't recall myself ever crying during any movie. I don't know, but movies just don't seem to give me that feeling.

However, the ending of
WARNING: "Minor Spoiler" spoilers below
Alpha Dog
almost made me cry. Almost. That was the closest I've ever been to crying during a movie.
i can't remember ever crying or nearly crying during a film but i probably have, i'll post the movie if i can recall a memory

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Of course. Something touches me one way or another when watching certain movies. It's natural to cry during a movie.....who doesn't?
Macho men (and not the ones who "put your ass to sleep...") and fibbers?

Macho men (and not the ones who "put your ass to sleep...") and fibbers?
Well, I am a very emotional person. And I do cry watching films. When you say that macho men are the ones that don't cry, or saying flat out (not that you specifically did) ''I don't cry during a movie cause I'm macho'' well......it's pretty lame.

You ready? You look ready.
The Fountain
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza