Anyone tired of Godfather being #1?

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Yeah I'm not interested in mafia/organized crime movies at all, I prefer old sci-fi films.
Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like movies about the mafia.

Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like movies about the mafia.
Alot of people seen to have a fan thing going with mafia movies, not me. Now I like old film noir but that's a whole different ball game.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Alot of people seen to have a fan thing going with mafia movies, not me. Now I like old film noir but that's a whole different ball game.
I understand that. I'm not big on film noir, but I loved The Maltese Falcon. Bogart is one of my favorites. I think I've seen all his movies. Or most of them.

I understand that. I'm not big on film noir, but I loved The Maltese Falcon. Bogart is one of my favorites. I think I've seen all his movies. Or most of them.
That's ironic because I'm working on watching all of his movies now...only I took a break and starting watching war films. I will get back to finishing his films he made a number of them.

What I dont understand is Nicolas Cage only appears in one Coppola movie, Peggy Sue Got Married. Why couldn't he get in something like the Godfather instead? Not some cheesy girl movie.