Traitors (UK & USA)

Tools    

Looks good, which one do you prefer? The UK version or US?

Decent first episode of the UK version. I'm keeping at broadcast pace, so I ask that people use spoilers if they've seen ahead of that this week. I think that after episode 3 everything will be at broadcast pace, so it's only this week to worry about.

I get the feeling the Traitors aren't as smart as they think they are. I'm interested to see which person they've taken as a traitor, mostly because I think they'll make (what I would consider) the wrong choice.

As for which is the better, I much prefer the UK verison. I found the US version too 'reality tv' for me and didn't care for the mix of celebs/public or Alan Cummings as host/presenter.

Great show / format, love the psychological aspects. I've seen the UK/US/AU/Dutch and Belgian versions. In the latest Dutch Halloween version something happened that hasn't happened in any version globally. (If you're not going to watch it, I'll tell you what happened.) This show has some similarities with Squid Game: The Challenge but The Traitor is ten times better imo.

Great show / format, love the psychological aspects. I've seen the UK/US/AU/Dutch and Belgian versions. In the latest Dutch Halloween version something happened that hasn't happened in any version globally. (If you're not going to watch it, I'll tell you what happened.) This show has some similarities with Squid Game: The Challenge but The Traitor is ten times better imo.

Do tell in spoilers, cause I can't find Dutch version here.

Do tell in spoilers, cause I can't find Dutch version here.
WARNING: " " spoilers below
The faithful's banished a traitor at the roundtable vote, four times/days in a row!

Watched Traitors New Zealand it was pretty good although the location was too pretty and vacation resort looking, so it lacked some mystery/creepy vibes.
I am at episode 3 from the second season of Traitors UK now. Production value is great and that breakfast table looks extremely appetizing!

WARNING: " " spoilers below
Paul is a traitor amongst traitors, cries about his kids on command in order to avoid suspicion, this guy is frckn shameless.. and almost all faithful's trust him completely, so frustrating!

Watched till episode 8 of UK season 2 so not checking John's post. I hope Honey means 3 episodes left.

WARNING: spoilers below

Paul got a little too cocky. First openly admitting to Andrew in the tower that he is like a shield for them, and then needlessly bringing up Harry's name in the car after the crossbow challenge.

I didn't think Harry would get this far, but he is playing a blinder.

EDIT : All caught up. I know what Honeykid means now with the 3 .

Brilliant season and
WARNING: spoilers below

A worthy winner. Played strategic and social game to perfection.

Fair play to Jaz too. Almost had Harry, if only Mollie had used her common sense.

Traitors Australia Season 2 is an absolute dumpster fire, except for the last 15 minutes of the finale.

I don't think we will find dumber contestants, in any other reality show, than these bunch.