The Good, The Bad, and The Overlooked

Tools    

I'm waiting for dan duryea

Good to see I'm not the only one who liked Susan Slept Here
I did submit a reply! Though technical difficulties must have occured.

The Good - The Husband in the First Wives Club

The Bad - Joe versus the volcano. For I absolutely detested that Movie, as his part mustn't of been all that memorable.

The Overlooked - Clueless. The crazy Father was the best thing out of that Movie.

Note: I've most likely seen more of his Movies, but seeing how he doesn't play the Lead character it's sometime difficult to remember.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Edward Robinson

The Good: Double Indemnity
The Bad: Ten Commandments
The Overlooked: The Cincinnatti Kid

Next: John Wayne

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I did submit a reply! Though technical difficulties must have occured.

The Good - The Husband in the First Wives Club

The Bad - Joe versus the volcano. For I absolutely detested that Movie, as his part mustn't of been all that memorable.

The Overlooked - Clueless. The crazy Father was the best thing out of that Movie.

Note: I've most likely seen more of his Movies, but seeing how he doesn't play the Lead character it's sometime difficult to remember.
You're talking about Dan Hedaya. From Joe Versus the Volcano, "But can he do the job? I know he can get the job but can he DO the job?" He was insane so yes, he was memorable. HA!

You're talking about Dan Hedaya. From Joe Versus the Volcano, "But can he do the job? I know he can get the job but can he DO the job?" He was insane so yes, he was memorable. HA!
As I said, it mustn't of been all that memorable cause I would've of remembered this take on words. So, HA!

Semper Fooey
I already loaded up pictures for John Wayne (#163). I won't use my next, so use above.

John Wayne (another racist, see his Playboy interview, but at least he didn't endorse George Wallace)

The Good True Grit

The Bad The Conqueror

The Overlooked The Fighting Kentuckian

I was only kidding around, add one of your own. I'm trying to turn this forum into an Aussie Actors imprecation day or something...

ERIC BANA
GOOD: Munich (2005)
BAD: Lucky You (2007)
OVERLOOKED: Chopper (2000)

NEXT:
Eric Stoltz
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Charlie Bronson

The Good: The Great Escape (1963)
The Bad- white Buffalo (1977)
the Overlooked-The Mechanic (1972)

next
jan michael vincent