Anybody watch Bo Selecta?

Tools    

i know the majority of ppl on this site are american but does anyone watch bo selecta?
its the funniest programme ive seen in years, i think the second series is a bit dissapointing compared to the first mind u.

" im a crazy, invincible teeth cutting out mutha ****er!! shamoan brother!" - micheal jackson

Get off my island
I watched some of the first series, but I haven't seen any of the new ones. It's alright, but some bits are far better than others.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Michael Jackson plays a crazy Shamoan who cuts INVINCIBLE teeth in it?

its a scene in the first series where he explains that he is in fact a crazy invincible teeth cutting out mutha ****er

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
My housemate just bought the first sries on DVD, I just can't get enough of this show

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Just one more thing

"That's proper Bo, that is"

who is your favourite character?

im mel b ya bastard!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
It would be between Ozzy and Michael Jackson, I can't decide

dont u think craig david is a bit boring now?

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Yeah, that gimmick has been used far too much

Lets put a smile on that block
I didnt like Bo Selecta! much when i first saw it. i didnt get why they all wore glasses and had big fat faces but now ive just learned to understand it as being weird....and this amuses me! My favourite character has to be Scary Spice "EEEEEEEERRRRRRRUUUGH Ya Bastads!" or Micheal Jackson (HEEEEEE HEEEEE.....SHAMONE!) But that little monkey or rabbit or whatever it is that interviews famous people then gets a hard on and cums everywhere, in front of the celebs shocked faces, is just a bit too grim....and slightly creepy.

Reeto Craaaaig david here ! i'm proper busting for bog, come here Kez come here Kez ya bastard,

Bo selecta !