The Counselor

Tools    

I know you're not saying he can't act, but I disagree with you about Pitt being past his prime. For me, Pitt's best work has been in the last ten years. As well as the films I've already mentioned, and Inglourious Basterds as you mentioned, there's also The Assassination of Jesse James, Burn After Reading and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. And it is all about opinions, but looking at his recent work, how can you say he's narrowed his scope and has stopped acting since Ocean's Eleven?

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I really ment i was afraid that he was getting past his prime, I forgot about Burn after reading i did like him in that and also the movie as a whole.

I would just like to see him do more challenging roles, to me it seems like it's 80% Pitt and 20% character. I will have to see Jesse James and Benjamin Button though could be wrong about those two.

But hell i mean Pitt is still is in my top 10 if not 5 actors

Funny movie poster from Korea for Counselor!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	omaju_poster.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	11680   Click image for larger version

Name:	faceReader_poster.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	11681   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brad Pitt.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	11682   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ridley Scott.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	11683  

I really ment i was afraid that he was getting past his prime, I forgot about Burn after reading i did like him in that and also the movie as a whole.

I would just like to see him do more challenging roles, to me it seems like it's 80% Pitt and 20% character. I will have to see Jesse James and Benjamin Button though could be wrong about those two.

But hell i mean Pitt is still is in my top 10 if not 5 actors
For me, recently, Pitt has proved himself to be one of the best and most versatile actors around, he has a great cope and has worked for many different directors.

Before World War Z his run of films from 06-12 was Babel > Ocean's Thirteen > The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford > Burn After Reading > The Curious Case of Benjamin Button > Inglourious Basterds > The Tree of Life > Moneyball > Killing Them Softly.

(All either at least decently acclaimed films or film's that he's great in) and all by a variety of directors.)

This includes other roles in films such as producer and voice roles which I left out, but still impressive (from metacritic):

Fincher, Soderbergh, Malick, Dominik, Coen Brothers, Tarantino...

I went to see this in the cinema when it came out and I can honestly say despite it coming out so recently the only thing I can remember is there are Cheetahs in it; and I only remember that as I like cheetahs,

From what I remember it was a film that seemed to try to be complicated and it tried to put in one hundred twists but this just didn't pay off. I am a fan of the twist and of not knowing where the story is going to go but it just seemed like it was trying to hard to make it complicated.

I cannot see me wanting to see this again which is a shame because the acting is good and the cinematography was wonderful, Scott did a really good job of making a stunningly visual film it's just a shame the story didn't seem know what it was doing.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I heard that the DVD release of this film will contain around 20 minutes of extra footage. I haven't seen this yet, but I hope an extended running time will iron out some kinks and flaws it might have.

This movie was not very good but Javier Bardem's character was very entertaining from the stories he tells,clothing he wears, and his crazy hair. There is also a part with Cameron Diaz and a car that I can't get into much detail but is very sexy and nothing like you have seen before. Words can not explain but me being a guy it was awesome. Poor Ridley Scott he made boo-boo this movie. Hopefully he redeems himself with his upcoming movie Exodus.