Rampage

→ in
Tools    

If you like movies that are violent and disturbing, this is a good one. I saw that the full movie was on YouTube.

Sorry, I don't watch movies directed by or even associated with Uwe Boll. He's my kryptonite - must stay far away!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I'll pass, I've got all his films that I've yet to see on my rental queue, including this one. Rather sit and watch the dvd than watch a film on youtube.

I'll pass, I've got all his films that I've yet to see on my rental queue, including this one. Rather sit and watch the dvd than watch a film on youtube.
I think you're missing the point of the post; I actually posted the link for people who might be interested. Although it would be quite comical in an odd way if a bunch of people posted that they simply weren't interested.

Im not really into violent & disturbing but seen this and your right cricket, its unbelievable film, never seen anything else like it, really origanal and it has a huge scope for a non big budget film,

Finished here. It's been fun.
Isn't this film by Uwe Boll? How can it possibly be any good lol.

I did watch most of this movie on TV. Didn't look bad at all. Only, it's seriously ****ed up. I mean not that it's particularly gory, but that it's just really ****ed up, you know? Like, it's a guy who goes batshit crazy and kills a bunch of people. That's it. I had a weird feeling towards the end of the movie. I want to watch it again, from the beginning.

On your recommendation Cricket - I've decided to go for a blu-ray release of this that I've found cheap, so it better be good.
Or it's
Damn, you're like the dude in the movie.

This is actually a pretty good thriller with a twist ending. If you decide to watch it, make sure you stick through it all the way or you'll miss the clever bit. It's NOT just what the title implies.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Uwe Boll or not, it was a decent film. The lead was a convincing psychopath and the ending surprised me. Not raving over it but it was worth watching imo.

It was ****ed up though. Very.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I'd always heard this film was the best Uwe Boll ever made, in a "broken clock" kind of way, but I've never watched it. I remember I saw Bloodrayne before he was known for his bad-ness, however (wasn't good).

Hey if you were overjoyed by the news of the Columbine high school massacre, or any other pointless cold blooded mass murders commited against countless innocents, then this film is perfect.

Freedom of expression is overrated. If there is no moral compass other than what excites our pleasure zone then we are nothing but a example today of what Rome was when it fell. Deservedly.