Unfrosted: The Pop-Tart Story - Jerry Seinfeld directing

Tools    

Jerry's Seinfeld's new movie about the invention of Pop Tarts is coming out soon on Netflix, and I for one can't wait.

The amazing cast includes Hugh Grant playing (what else?) Tony the Tiger

Even if it's bad, it'll still be good

I will definitely watch this, but it does seem like a very odd topic for a movie. It's intriguing though because Jerry Seinfeld has done very few things since "Seinfeld". He has never done another sitcom, outside of a few episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and to my knowledge, also hasn't acted in a film since, so I'm really wondering what it was about this seemingly very strange story that got him to do this.

I will definitely watch this, but it does seem like a very odd topic for a movie. It's intriguing though because Jerry Seinfeld has done very few things since "Seinfeld". He has never done another sitcom, outside of a few episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm", and to my knowledge, also hasn't acted in a film since, so I'm really wondering what it was about this seemingly very strange story that got him to do this.
Well he did voice Barry B Benson in the Bee Movie

In my opinion, although I am aware of it and appreciate you pointing this out, "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" is not acting. It is an interview program. He is playing himself in a show about cars, which is not a fictional show or movie, and is extremely different than "Seinfeld" and in a totally different genre. I don't consider voicing an animated character to be acting. By not "acting," which I'd like to clarify, I mean he has not done another fictional show or another movie where he is the star onscreen. Many successful performers do other shows after their first successful show, and he has not chosen to do that. I honestly don't know what he does all day to occupy his time because he doesn't tour that much either in comparison to other comedians.

Ill be watching this on release.

Wow, what a lineup. I guess Seinfeld put out a "calling all standups" alert.

This movie looks like it will either be very fun, or terrible, and I don't know which it will be. I'm looking forward to finding out.

Wow, what a lineup. I guess Seinfeld put out a "calling all standups" alert.
Yeah, that's what's got me excited too. I looked at the IMDB page for it and the cast looks amazing.