MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - The Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Just found out it's NOT a Survivor league. The leagues name is Survivor and it's a guillotine league. Anybody ever try one of these? There's no head to head scoring. We have 16 teams, the lowest scoring team for each week is eliminated and all their players go to the waiver wire. The remaining teams do the waiver process, I'm assuming the lowest score is waiver 1, rinse and repeat until there is one team standing. I'm pretty excited to try this so I'm sure I'll be done after week one. Starting two rookie WR's and a rookie TE doesn't give me a ton of confidence.
That sounds like so much fun!

Just found out it's NOT a Survivor league. The leagues name is Survivor and it's a guillotine league. Anybody ever try one of these? There's no head to head scoring. We have 16 teams, the lowest scoring team for each week is eliminated and all their players go to the waiver wire. The remaining teams do the waiver process, I'm assuming the lowest score is waiver 1, rinse and repeat until there is one team standing. I'm pretty excited to try this so I'm sure I'll be done after week one. Starting two rookie WR's and a rookie TE doesn't give me a ton of confidence.

I agree, that does sound fun.

That does sound cool. If enough of us think so, we should try one next year.
Why not this year? Were only gonna be missing week 1, and not everybody's gonna be there at the very end anyway the way that format is.

Why not this year? Were only gonna be missing week 1, and not everybody's gonna be there at the very end anyway the way that format is.

There is a lot of wiggle room for starting one of these leagues. If you have twelve teams it would be a 12 week season so you could start it in week 4 or 5. I don't think you'd want to have it all come down to week 17 with playoffs locked up and some big names potentially sitting out.

True. You want to get it going? I am down

True. You want to get it going? I am down

Im in..well.id have to be if im gonna get it going lol, ill look on Yahoo .... is this available on Yahoo @Hey Fredrick ?

This is the league I'm in https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1049273 I guess you could create a league and just copy the setting from here? I don't know. I'm not exactly sure how it all works, it's my first time trying it and I think it's the first time the guy running it has done one.

This is the league I'm in https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1049273 I guess you could create a league and just copy the setting from here? I don't know. I'm not exactly sure how it all works, it's my first time trying it and I think it's the first time the guy running it has done one.

Yeah it's not allowing me in from your link, and I can't find anywhere on Yahoo how to create a guillotine league, only standard, and salary cap.

Back to Week 1

Kittle may be playing after all, Nijee Harris will probably be splitting carries with some guy the Clowns nabbed, and I might lose to PW.

a May, a Probably, and a Might = this post is spam.

Yeah, we can't view the page because we aren't in the league unfortunately.

My wife and I were right there in the corner of the endzone, eight rows back, both for Dobbins' TD and for watching him hobble down the sideline on his attempt to get a second.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

This is the ugliest Week 1 score wise for all our teams. I underperformed but poor PW got goose egged by Higgins. All Tuckered Out had 2 0s'. Brutal.