Lifesize Terminator stuff I made.

Tools    

Here are a few things I made in my spare time . Hope these pics work.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	smallModel 101 Series 800.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	2062  

Originally Posted by SonofJurel
Here are a few things I made in my spare time . Hope these pics work.
WOW! You must be an exceptional artist! I'm impressed. Are you going to try and sell it or what?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Endo number 2,, got my little paws on a real endo chest, head, hip girdle, thigh and leg armor. The rest is scratch made stuff. The first Terminator up there is about 90 percent crap from Home Depot and PVC pipes...
Attachments

Name:	endoleft1.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2063  

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
WOW! You must be an exceptional artist! I'm impressed. Are you going to try and sell it or what?
Thx LordSlayton,,, I already sold him. Went overseas to Switzerland . Im working on a few other things now. Let me see if these will post,
Attachments

Name:	DSCN0015.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	2064   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0012.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	2065  

Those are great Jurel… you have a wonderful talent…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
They look great Jurel. I am really impressed. You have a gift man. You remind me of Stan Winston. You ever thought about being a Special-Make Up producer in the future?

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Awwww thanks! The endoskeletons are a BITCH to make. I sold the second one too and used the money Id made and bought a real one from the license holder. I LOVE that thing. Hes in my "cave" ..(playroom) with a lifesize Predator , Stormtrooper, and other toys. Here are two friends and i at an uptown Halloween party . The guy was drunk, Im the one talking to him. we started asking him what he was doing, why he was there, etc etc.Then I said "Gimme your I.D.!" Hes pulling it out in the photo. It was so funny.
Attachments

Name:	Stormtrooper stop.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	2067  

Awwww thanks! The endoskeletons are a BITCH to make. I sold the second one too and used the money Id made and bought a real one from the license holder. I LOVE that thing. Hes in my "cave" ..(playroom) with a lifesize Predator , Stormtrooper, and other toys. Here are two friends and i at an uptown Halloween party . The guy was drunk, Im the one talking to him. we started asking him what he was doing, why he was there, etc etc.Then I said "Gimme your I.D.!" Hes pulling it out in the photo. It was so funny.
Dude, are you married? If so, how does she put up with you?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Dude, are you married? If so, how does she put up with you?
He made her too! She looks something like this:

Here stands the bride.

You're one talented person.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
He made her too! She looks something like this:

Here stands the bride.
Hahahaha.

I can tell they are one happy couple.

HehHeh I dint make my wife. I bought her at this weird shop downtown that has a lot of flashy lights and leather stuff.
The Terminator busts are molds I bought,,I just put in the eye, the electronics, and gave him the paint job. The sculptor is unreal. Im working on the T2 stage 4 damaged head now. I ate a lot of lead paint chips when I was a kid.

I ate a lot of lead paint chips when I was a kid.
Heh...heh,

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Man your work is awesome, keep it going man, you got real talent.

HehHeh I dint make my wife. I bought her at this weird shop downtown that has a lot of flashy lights and leather stuff.
The Terminator busts are molds I bought,,I just put in the eye, the electronics, and gave him the paint job. The sculptor is unreal. Im working on the T2 stage 4 damaged head now. I ate a lot of lead paint chips when I was a kid.
Make sure to post some pictures when you're done with that damaged head because I find these Terminator models real interesting

Thanks Garret, Knox,,T850 , if you want one of the busts I can put you in touch with the sculptor. I have a Predator I made too, hes about 7 1/2 feet tall set in the "rumble in the jungle" pose when he challenges Arnie to a fight. One of yall said I should work in the industry,,thanks! But I just rip off other peoples ideas! hehe If I were to make my own creature, it would probably go down in history as one of the most lame monsters ever to not make it to the big screen... And here we have the " 3 Headed Galookian , made by some dork in Charlotte,.... we found him later and shot him for this abomination... I can see it now..Soooo,,Ill just keep rippin off the big boys and try not to get sued..

I'm Going Close To Where You Live Do You Think There Is Any Way That I Can Come And See All You Great Creations

Originally Posted by STING
I'm Going Close To Where You Live Do You Think There Is Any Way That I Can Come And See All You Great Creations
How Does He Know You Aren't A Crazy Stalker

Also Do You Realize This Post Was Made Nearly A Year Ago And That Guy Hasn't Been Back Since

Those things a burly, but surely you know this.

Make a hybrid of Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the first boss machine from Contra, a futuristic pancake, some marbles form space, a NASA computer, and a fist. I think that thing would kick ass.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
These are amazing I want a full size terminator for my living room!